29

Three days later

"That's not my brotha' baby, huh?" Kendell asked as he watched Janai walk around the kitchen eat up all the food.

"Boy shut the hell up asking me all these dumb ass questions. Stay in a childs place." She said rolling her eyes before stuffing her face with some popcorn.

"I'm seventeen bitch damn near eighteen. Who a child?" Kendell replied putting his phone on do not disturb since someone kept texting him.

"Kendell leave me the fuck alone with your ugly ass." She replied with a mouth full of food.

"You tha one that's ugly especially with all that crusty ass make up on ya' face. Ion even know why my brother even fucked with yo' ass." Kendell sighed shaking his head, now he has a ugly ass niece or nephew on the way.

Janai could feel tears forming in her eyes so she turned away and continued to eat her food.

Kendell heard her sniff instantly feeling bad. He did admit that he kind of went too far but he couldn't help it. He got up walking into the kitchen to see her full blown crying.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled not knowing what else to do she ignored him and continued to cry so he took a step closer towards her.

"I said I'm sorry." I said apologized again.

Janai looked up noticing how much Kentrell and Kendell looked alike. She smirked before smashing her lips on his. Kendell eyes widen and punched her dead in her jaw.

"What tha' fuck is wrong with you mane?" Kentrell yelled coming into the kitchen.

"I thought you knew better then to hit on a female!" Kentrell continued to yell making Kendell look up at him in confusion.

So he didn't see Janai kiss me?

"I know you ain't talking about hitting females?" Kendell replied becoming angry, "You use to always beat on Nisha I'm surprised you didn't beat on Hennessy."

KD covered his mouth already knowing Kentrell was about to beat the hell out of Kendell. Everyone knew not to bring up her.

Kentrell picked up Kendell before slamming him roughly onto the kitchen tiles. Janai watched as Kentrell sent blow after blow to Kendell's  face as she tried to hide her smirk.

That's what he get for talking about me.

"Stop that's ya' brother bro." Ben said while trying to pull Kentrell off of him. Boomer finally came down and helped Ben pull Kentrell away.

KD watched the scene closely and caught Janai smirking. "Tha fuck you smirking fa'?"

She looked around to make sure Kentrell was no where in sight before stick her tongue out at him and started twerking.

"She's the reason why we fought." Kendell said weakly making KD look over at him, "She kissed me."

-

Hennessy Lee🖤

Hennessy Lee🖤

"Draco what type of ice cream do you want?" I asked. I was so happy that I had finally got to see Draco but I had to send him back with Kentrell since I had him for the past Three days.

I actually wanted to keep him for two weeks but Kentrell was doing too much so I just let it go.

"I want white and black." He pointed at the ice cream though the glass.

"He would like to have cookies and cream." I told the lady politely before looking over at Krystal to see her literally biting her ice cream.

"That's not cold?" I asked her while trying to conceal my laughing. She shook her head no before taking another bite.

Once Draco got his ice cream I was on my way to Kentrell's house. I called him to let him know I was outside but he didn't answer.

I sighed before turning off my car and got out. I opened the back door and let Draco and Krystal get out. I grabbed both of their hands and started walking towards the front door.

Before I could even knock, the door was opened to reveal Janai with a bag of popcorn in her hand.

"Kentrell here right?" I asked politely while looking down at Draco and Krystal.

"Yea, I put his ass to sleep with this good pussy." Janai replied after eying Hennessy.

Hennessy didn't even have to try, that's one of the reasons why Janai didn't like her. Hennessy was only wearing some black tight shorts with a white cropped shirt with a pair of lowtop vans.

Hennessy squinted her eyes at her wondering why she even said that. "Oh well whenever he wakes up tell him I stopped by." She said getting ready to go but someone stopped her.

"Hennessy wait!" Kentrell yelled making her turn back around. He jogged up to her and picked up Draco.

"I thought you were sleep." Hennessy mumbled as she watched him interact with both Draco and Krystal.

"Why'd you think that?" He asked looking up at her clear face.

"Some lie Janai told me." Hennessy shook it off not really worried about it and grabbed Krystal's hand getting ready to walk back to her car G Wagon.

"Wait." He stopped her again, "You wanna have lunch tomorrow?" He asked.

Hennessy laughed before looking over at Janai who was already staring at her. "I don't think your girl would like that."

Kentrell watched her put Krystal into her car seat before hopping in the driver seat and drove off bumping Yungeen Ace.

He ran his hand down his face as he tried to calm his nerves before turning back around to walk back into the house.

"Tha' fuck you staring at?" He bucked at Janai who was staring at him before brushing past her.

have 1 thousand a week or one million a year?

have a thot daughter or a gay son?

I would also like to get a 'thank you' since I updated 3 times today💚