27

Hennessy Lee🖤

"Girl he been blowing up my phone since nine o'clock in the morning." I told Chelsey as I flat ironed Krystal's long hair.

"You gone have to answer him soon since Krystal's birthday party starts in a hour." Chelsey shrugged her shoulders as she kept her eyes focused on her tv.

"You right but a couple of people had hit me up on Facebook saying they were my family members." I said as I placed a dark blue bow on top of Krystal's head.

"And what you do?" She asked finally looking at me.

"I invited them to Krystal's birthday party." I shrugged my shoulders before grabbing the toothbrush off of the table and started to slick her edges down.

"You what!" Chelsey yelled, "What if they were lying-"

"They're not." I rolled my eyes at her being all dramatic, "They look exactly like me."

"That don't mean anything." Chelsey said before opening a bag of chips.

"Oh well, I really don't care." The room fell silent before my phone begin to ring again.

"Just answer it, his ass is starting to get aggravating."

I sighed before picking up my phone answering it, "What do you want?"

"I want to attend my daughters birthday party." Kentrell voice flowed through out my speakers.

I stayed quiet for a minute before finally giving in. "Alright it starts at four, I'll send you the address." I said getting ready to hang up.

"Hennessy Imma say I'm sorry for all tha' shit that I had did-" He said making me laugh loudly.

"Boy I'm not about to listen to you feed me lies over the phone." I shook my head at his foolishness, his tricks doesn't work on me like they used to.

"I'm slowly loosing my love for you." I said honestly before standing up walking somewhere private.

"Hennessy I wasn't frontin' when I told you I love you. Girl, you tha only one that I want." He said as his voice cracked at the end.

"Well you better learn how to want that ugly ass bitch that's carrying your baby." I said pulling the phone away from my ear, "And don't pull up on that bull shit, Kentrell."

I hung up not wanting to hear his voice at the moment. I walked back into the living room to see Chelsey and Krystal laughing at something on TV.

"Come on we should get going to the house that I'm renting for the week." I said grabbing all my things.

"I don't know why you rented that big ass mansion just for Krystal's birthday. She's only three." Chelsey said as we walked out the door and to our cars.

"So." I shrugged my shoulders.

"People don't know what to do when they get a little money." Chelsey mumbled while getting in her car, making me laugh.

" Chelsey mumbled while getting in her car, making me laugh

Kentrell Gaulden

"Damn she really left yo' ass." Ben shook his head before passing the blunt over to Boomer.

"It's about damn time. I thought tha' bitch was dumb for a second." KD said loudly before clapping his hands.

"Shut'cho pussy ass up." I glared at him before snatching the blunt out of Boomer's hand a took a long drag.

"Damn ian even get a hit yet." Boomer mumbled slouching in his seat making Ben and Kendell laugh.

"I don't give a fuck bruh." I said honestly before taking another drag from the blunt.

A knock on the door made all of us look up. "Go get tha' door Kendell." I said as I passed the blunt over to KD.

Kendell opened the door before smacking his lips and trying to hurriedly close it back.

"Stop playing!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Oh my gosh go take yo' ass home, don't nobody want yo' fishy ass here." Kentrell said with a hint of annoyance in his voice as Janai pushed him to the side and walked straight in.

"How did you even get hea'?" Boomer looked her up and down as she stood in front of me with her arms crossed. "You don't have a car."

Janai ignored him and continued focusing on me. "Why you didn't you come back like you told me you would? Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"Because he was too busy calling Hennessy." Ben said making everyone else snicker.

"Are you going to answer me?" She waved her hand in my face making me roll my eyes.

"Get ya' hand out my face." I mumbled getting up and walking into my room.

I could hear footsteps following behind me making me groan loudly. I didn't feel like arguing or being messed with right now. I stepped into my closet to see it was half empty since Hennessy took all of her clothes.

I grabbed a shirt and my Balmain pants throwing it on my bed. "Where you going?" Janai asked.

"To my daughter birthday party." I said nonchalantly as I searched through all my Nikes.

"Why?" She asked making me turn around. I was getting ready to go off on her ass but Draco walked in.

"Daddy do I look good?" He asked referring to his outfit. He was wearing one of his chains that I brought him with a black givenchy shirt, Balmain jeans, and a fresh pair of Jordans.

"Yeah you gone pull all the hoes." Ben walked up behind him. I sent him a glare instantly making him apologize.

"Well yeah, you lookin' fresh just like ya' daddy." I smiled down at him, "Now hit 'dat walk."

Draco pulled his pants down a little so he could sag and started walking like me with his hand holding his junk. I immediately started laughing along with Ben as we both watched him.

Janai sighed loudly making me  look over at her with my eyebrows furrowed. She had a impatient look on her face as she looked down at her long exotic nails.

"Time fa' us to go." Ben said grabbing Draco before leaving out the room.

"Tha' fuck is ya' problem, mane?" I said making her look at me in total shock.

She quickly changed her facial expression and held out her hand, "You gone give me some money for the baby?"

YOU GUYS BETTER START VOTING & COMMENTING OR IMMA STOP UPDATING.

spend 2 whole days with NBA Youngboy or have free tickets to all of his concerts?

never have to pay for food or never have to pay for clothes?