4

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes making me groan turning over on the other side closing my eyes. I reopened my eyes noticing the dark gray walls. I looked down to see I'm wrapped up in dark silky sheets.

"This isn't my room." I sat up rubbing my eyes making sure I wasn't tripping.

I turned the other way to see a huge window and a balcony.

"Yup this definitely isn't my house." I mumbled remembering I must've spent the night at Kentrell's house.

"Henny!" Draco yelled running through the door jumping on the bed crawling towards me.

"Good morning baby." I gave him a small hug before letting him go.

"Draco I'm gone beat yo a-"

Kentrell walked in the room but stop once he saw I was woke. He scratched his head giving me a small smile before reaching for Draco.

"No I don't wanna take a bath!" Draco yelled from the top of his lungs as he wiggled in Kentrell arms.

I watched as Kentrell struggled to get him out the door. I covered my mouth as Draco started hitting his chest. Finally Kentrell gave up and put him down. Draco crawled back to me breathing hard.

"Draco you have to take a bath." I told Draco as Kentrell stood watching us.

"Nooo." He shook his head violently.

I turned my head and laughed quietly then turned back around to face him.

"Do you want me to bathe you?" I asked raising my eyebrows down at him.

Draco smiled before nodding his head yes before running off somewhere.

"What did you do to my son?" Kentrell furrowed his eyebrows at me as I got up and walked in the restroom to brush my teeth. I started to search through the cabinets until I found me an unused toothbrush.

"Nothing why?" I scrunched my nose and put some toothpaste on  the toothbrush before wetting it a little bit and shoved it in my mouth.

"It's just-" He paused for a minute looking at me through the mirror, "He really likes you and he barely even knows you. A-and he listens to you-"

"Maybe I just have that effect." I said after I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with some Listerine.

He didn't say anything but stared at me as I walked out the room to find Draco.

°
°

After I finished bathing Draco and washing his hair it was just me and him playing around the house. Kentrell left about an hour ago because something important came up.

"Draco!" I yelled playfully as I looked  around the huge house for him. I walked past one of the guests rooms to hear him quietly giggling.

"Draco!" I yelled again like I didn't know where he was at. I slowly walked into the room to see the closet door cracked. I smiled and snatched the door open making him yell loudly with a big smile plastered on his face.

"You found me!" He hugged my leg before pushing me away, "Now it's your turn to hide."

"Ok." I mumbled before running away downstairs. I jumped into the kitchen pantry and sat down on the floor. I pulled my phone out to text Three while Draco was looking for me.

Henny bear🐻

when are you picking me up?

He replied instantly.

Beenie

I was going to pick you up last night but Trell told me you were sleep but I'll pick you up whenever he come back

Henny bear🐻

Alright👌🏽

I

slid my phone back into my pocket once I heard baby foot steps. I went to stand up but I up hitting my head against the shelf.

"Fuck." I whispered holding my head and bit my lip from saying anymore curse words.

"Found you!" He slowly opened the door clapping his hands while bouncing up and down.

I didn't say anything and continued to rub my head before carefully walking out.

"I'll go hide now." He said trying to run off but I scooped him before he could.

"I don't feel like playing anymore. My head hurts." I pouted.

He gasped before grabbing my head with his little baby hands and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

There was a knock on the door interrupting our little moment. I sighed before putting him down and walking towards the door.

I looked through the peephole to see a young boy that looked similar to Kentrell. I hesitantly unlocked the door and opened it.

"What's u- who you?" He looked me up and down with his gray eyes or whatever color they is and licked his lips.

"I should be asking you that." I titled my head and placed my hand on my hip.

"Uncle Ken!" Draco ran up to the boy. Oh that must be Kentrell brother.

"What's up luh' dude." He picked him  up and tossed him in the air before putting him back down.

Before Draco could say anything I spoke up.

"So who are you again?" I said wanting to make sure I was right.

"I'm Kendell." He smiled at me, "Kentrell's brother."

I nodded my head before opening the door wider so he could walk in. He came in and sat down with Draco still in his arms.

"So I'm guessing you're Kentrell's girlfriend." He raised one of his eyebrows at me.

I quickly shook my head, "No I'm-" I thought for a second before thinking back to Three and Kentrell's conversation, "Hennessey, The Nanny."

"Oh so you're babysitting little ole' Draco." He nodded his head finally understand.

"Yeah basically." I grabbed my drink from off the table and took a sip.

This chapter was boring asf💀 I'mma try to make next chapter have more drama in it

What would you do if you catch yo best friend boyfriend cheating?

A) tell her

B) don't say anything because it's not your business

C) beat his ass