10

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

I opened my eyes to see Kentrell facing me softly snoring. Memories of last night slowly started to flood in making me blush. Me and Kentrell was going at it for at least two hours. We had sex on the floor, in the bathroom, I even think we did it on the kitchen counter. Don't ask me how we ended up in the kitchen because I don't know either.

I lifted my hand and started to trace the tattoo over his right eye. Jania. I've always wondered what that tattoo meant but I never asked. Was that his ex girlfriend, sister, or maybe even Draco mother who's probably dead.

"Why you starting at me so hard?" Kentrell opened his eyes blinking a couple of times. His eyes were a light brown since the sun was shining in his eyes. I didn't say anything and turned my head the other way embarrassed he caught me staring at him. He turned my head back pecking my lips. "You don't gotta be embarrassed, you can stare at me all you want." He smirked at me wrapping his arms around my naked body.

"I'm finna go take a shower." I unwrapped his arms from around my waist before getting up out the bed exposing my naked body from under the silky covers. "I'm coming too." He sat up.

"Nope. I didn't invite you." I said quickly limping to the bathroom. I got in locking the door behind me before turning on the hot shower. I looked at myself in the mirror admiring my body. I got thick thighs with a little belly fat, tan skin and medium straight brown hair that reached my shoulders. "I should dye my hair red." I played in my hair before hopping in the hot shower.

I started to rub the dove soap on the towel until it got soapy before scrubbing my skin.  I was trying to scrub my back until I heard a familiar voice making me drop the soap. I quickly turned around to see Kentrell but ass naked. "How'd you get in here? I thought I locked the door." I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and eyed the soap that was still on the ground. "You know what that means if you drop the soap, right?" He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and picked up the soap, "Boy this ain't no jail house."

"Mhmm, I don't wanna hear it." He mumbled grabbing my waist pulling my backside to his front making me feel his already hard dick. "Kentrell let's not do this right now. My legs are still sore from last night." I half lied as he left wet kisses up and down my neck.

"Guh' stop capping, you know you want dis dick." He gripped my hips a little harder, " Now bend over for daddy." He whispered in my ear. I hesitated for a second before bending over placing my hands on the wall for support. I arched my back a little bit waiting on him to enter.

As soon as he slid the tip in we heard Draco screaming. "Daddy! Henny! Whea' y'all at!" We heard him yell. Kentrell smacked his lips and still slid all the way inside of me making me moan quietly. "No we gotta stop. Draco woke." I moaned out as he started to send long deep strokes damn near breaking my back.

"Well his ass gone have to wait." He groaned still thrusting inside of me. "Henny!" Draco voice started to come closer making me pull away from Kentrell but he grabbed my waist pulling me back. "Quit runnin'." He mumbled as he started to hit my g spot making me moan loudly. "Shut up." He slapped my ass hard. I silently whimpered knowing for a fact he was going to leave a mark. My stomach started to clench while my legs started to shake violently and he started giving me sloppy strokes already knowing we were both finna cum. As soon as I came, he busted inside of me before slowly pulling out. I didn't trip since I was already on birth control.

"Henny!" Draco started banging on the door making the both of us groan. "Yes!" I yelled back while stepping out the shower. "Can I play on your phone?" He asked making me laugh as I dried my self off. "Yeah go ahead." I said hearing his little foot steps run off. "Finally, now we can start round two." Kentrell walked up behind me. "Nope, my pussy need some sleep." I pushed him away before sliding on my red panties and black bra. "Ight wait till tonight." He threw on his boxers and basketball shorts. I ignored him and through on a red shirt and green shorts. He smacked my ass before walking out. I followed him all the way down the stairs and sat on the couch next to Draco who was playing on my phone. "What was y'all doing?" He looked up at me with his big doey eyes.

"Doing grown folks business." Kentrell laughed walking into the kitchen. I sighed placing my feet on the other end of the couch before falling asleep into a well needed rest.

This chapter was wack so I didn't make it private🤷🏽‍♀️oh well

What was the first song you heard by Youngboy if you still remember?

The first song I heard by him was Gravity.

Do y'all know any easy remedies or products that'll make ya hair grow longer bc im getting sick of this  short ass hair on top of my head💀