25

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

Kentrell hasn't been home in about a couple of weeks and Krystal birthday is tomorrow. He'll take a quick shower, grab a pair of clothes and then head out without a saying a word.

I tried talking to him, calling him and I even blew up his phone multiple times. I sighed and continued combing Krystal's hair before slicking her edges.

"Mommy." Krystal turned around looking up at me with her dark brown eyes.

"Hmm?" I raised my eyebrows as I put up the gel along with her toothbrush that I just used for

"Where's da'da'." She asked referring to Kentrell making me sigh silently.

"I don't know, baby." I mumbled kissing her forehead. "I guess he's handling some business."

"Draco come on!" I yelled as I grabbed Krystal's hand walking towards the front door before stopping.

I heard light footsteps coming down the stairs indicating he was coming. I grabbed my keys and opened the front door walking out.

"Where we going?" Draco asked as he followed me to the car with Krystal in my hands.

"To the galleria." I mumbled opening the back door for him. I haven't went shopping in a while and we all needed some new things.

 I haven't went shopping in a while and we all needed some new things

Kentrell Gaulden

"You gone buy me something?" Janai asked as we walked past all the stores in the galleria.

"Yeah you know I got'chu baby." I chuckled making Kendell smack his lips loudly.

"Why you spending yo' money on sum bitch?" He squinted his eyes and looked at me as if I'm dumb.

"Because she throwing that pussy back fa' me." A gave him a 'duh' look.

"Hennessy can do tha' same thing probably much better." He rolled his eyes at me before walking towards Gucci.

I totally forgot about Hennessy. I mean- how can I forget about somebody who have my kids. Ever since I've been fuckin' with Janai it's like I've only been focused on her.

"Ouu I like these shoes." Janai smiled holding a pair of shoes of so I could see them. "You go buy 'em?"

I looked at the price only to see they cost $620. I shrugged my shoulders before replying, "Yeah, ion care."

She squealed before giving me a hug and walked off. I smiled as I watched her look through at all the expensive clothes.

Janai was a short fine ass girl with curly hair. She was mixed with black along with a little bit of Asian. She had these squinted brown eyes that I love to look in.

Oh dont get me started on her body. It wasn't better than Hennessy's but she's almost there, with her slightly curvy hips and plump ass-

"Oh shit." KD said making me look over at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows as he looked out the huge glass window.

"I think I just saw Hennessy." He said while still looking around, "She just went into Footlocker with Krystal and Draco."

"Welp that's yo' ass." Ben began to laugh with Boomer.

"Ho get Janai." I shoved Kendell, "We got to go." I said while looking around frantically.

"Don't push me." He backed at me, "You gone make me tell Hennessy you ova' hea' with another girl."

"Man just go get Janai so we can fuckin' leave." I said starting to get impatient.

"No." He chuckled before pulling out his phone.

"I'll go get ha' damn." KD mumble walking off to go get Janai.

I saw Hennessy walk out Footlocker with several bags along with Draco and Krystal walking with her closely.

"Da'Da!" Krystal yelled looking over at me while clapping her hands.

"Damn she must've knew yo' ass was hea'." Ben shook his head.

"What are we leaving for? You didn't even get to buy my stuf-"

"Kentrell?" I heard a familiar voice making me completely freeze up.

"Busted!" Boomer yelled loudly.

___

"Where have you been?" Hennessy asked stepping closer to Kentrell as she held both Draco and Krystal hands.

"Who is this?" She heard a female voice making her look away from Kentrell and look at some short blasian girl standing next to him.

"His girlfriend." Hennessy looked her up and down, "Now who is you?"

"His baby mama." She smirked at Hennessy.

"Oop." Boomer gasped before covering his mouth.

"Now you know that's a damn lie." KD pointing his finger at her.

"It isn't." She shook her head, "I just found out I'm a week and a half pregnant."

"That ain't my brotha' baby." Kendell shook his head, "You a hoe, the whole city done had yo' ass."

"Watch ya' mouth boy." Kentrell glared at Kendell making him scrunch his face up.

As Kentrell and Kendell began to argue Janai took the chance to look over at Hennessy who was standing there in shock.

Janai couldn't help but feel jealous and envy Hennessy. She had a bomb ass body with a pretty face. And then she had this nigga kids. Oh yeah she definitely winning.

"Let's go." Hennessy mumbled before walking off with kids.

Janai watched as Hennessy walked off as everyone looked at her. She was covered in nothing but designer along with her kids.

Janai was definitely going to trap Kentrell now.

Go read my new book 'The Founder'

shave your head or walk around smelling like fish?

if a girl spit on a boy, is the boy allowed to hit her?

shout out to BralynGooch 💚 go fw her.