14

"I killed her." Ben mumbled walking into the room. Boomer smiled rubbing his hands together while KD looked at the both of them in confusion.

"Killed who?" KD raised his eyebrows at the both of them.

Ben opened his mouth ready to tell him but Boomer gave him a look making him shut his mouth. KD saw the whole thing making him smack his lips.

"If y'all don't fucking tell me-"

"Jania!" Ben yelled cutting KD off, "I killed Jania!"

KD eyes widen and looked around the room making sure Kentrell didn't hear or else he would spazz out.

"Why in the hell would you do that." KD whispered yelled shoving his shoulder.

"Boomer told me to." Ben said making the both of them look over at him.

"She was the one who set us up." Boomer shrugged his shoulders.

KD shook his head sitting down on the small couch that was in his room. "Why would you get someone else to do your dirty work?"

"Do you see the condition I'm in?" Boomer pointed at his beat up body, "How could I go murder somebody when I'm half dead myself?"

KD rubbed his hands over his face standing up, "Y'all better hope Kentrell doesn't find out about this or the both of y'all are going to end up like Three. Dead." He mumbled before leaving out the room.

"Three dead?" Ben looked over at Boomer with a confused look.

Boomer nodded his head pulling out a lollipop out his pocket, "Kentrell killed him."

"But I swea' I saw him walking around the back yard." Ben tilted his head.

-

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

I felt so bad for telling Draco 'i couldn't be his mother'. I mean- what else was I supposed to tell him?. He bursted into tears and cried the whole night until he went to sleep.

I looked over his sleeping body that was laid across my bed and smiled a little bit. All of sudden I felt the urge to throw up. I ran towards the bathroom and threw up everything I ate this morning into the toilet.

"You better clean allat shit up too." I heard Kentrell's voice behind me.

I flushed the toilet and got up walking towards the sink to rinse my mouth. I looked at the mirror to see Kentrell behind me leaning on the door frame.

"You know you still look fine as hell even after throwing up, right?" He licked his lips walking towards me placing his hands on my hips.

I didn't say anything and grabbed my tooth brush and placed some toothpaste on top of it before brushing my teeth. I bent down a little to rinse my mouth again only to hear a groan.

Kentrell slowly started to hump me making my eyes widened. I quickly turned around placing my hands on his chest. "Please stop." I mumbled looking down scared to make eye contact with him.

"You sure you want me to stop?" He leaned towards my ear gripping my waist tighter. I slowly nodded my head yes even though I wanted to say no.

He chuckled placing his head in between my neck placing soft kisses up and down my chest. "You know I hate liars." He mumbled kissing me a little roughly.

"Mhmm." I hummed closing my eyes enjoying the feeling that was rushing through my body.

"So why do you still continue to lie to me?" He whispered biting my neck making me whimper.

"W-what are you talking about Kentrell?" I asked as he bit my neck harder.

"So now you want to act stupid now." He squinted his eyes at me letting go of my neck before picking me up placing me on the counter.

He slid his cold hands under my shirt and gripped my breast messaging the both of them. I pushed his hands away and tried to hop down but he pushed me back.

He pulled my shorts down along with my panties and inserted one of his long fingers inside of me. "Kentrelllll." I moaned stretching his name.

He ignored me and added another finger slowly pumping in and out of me making my juices cover his hand.

-

As everyone in the house was doing there own thing Three was outside waiting on when to make his next move. He got inpatient and decided just to walk into the house.

He slid open the make door and quietly walked in and made his way up stairs. He heard Hennessy moaning making him shake his head.

She'll learn one day.

Three thought in his head before walking into one of the bedrooms which happens to be Hennessey's. He saw Draco sleeping peacefully on the bed so he quietly walked towards him and picked him up placing him on his shoulder.

He quickly made his way out the house before getting in his car driving off. He pulled up in front of another trap house getting out with Draco in his arms.

He walked inside the house pass all the naked female workers and made his way to the office.

"I got him." Three mumbled to Zhang.

Zhang was once the most powerful drug dealer around the world until Kentrell came along. Zhang was also the man who killed Hennessy parents and now Three is working for him so he wouldn't kill Hennessy.

Zhang ordered him to bring him Kentrell's son or else Hennessy would be killed with out a second thought. And Three swore to Hennessy parents to protect her with all his power, so of course he what he was told.

Zhang turned around in his chair and looked at the both of them with a smirk plastered on his face. "Thanks son. Now I know this plan would be a success." Zhang said with his heavy Chinese accent.

He stood up and took Draco out of his arms before sitting back down. Three stood there waiting on what to do next.

Zhang looked up at him smirking, "Tell Youngboy to have me 400,000 dollars by tonight or his son will be dead."

welp all hell is finna break loose

y'all I had totally forgotten about Ben so I had to add him in this chapter💀

what type of phone do you have?

are you driving yet?

what was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?