19

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Man get out my face wit' dat bullshit." I mumbled getting up ready to go back in my cell.

"I have proof." Kendell said making me stop and turn around.

I stared at him waiting on him to continue. He pulled out a white envelope sliding it across the table. I looked over at the guard before grabbing the envelope ripping the seal.

"Man I hope he lying." I mumbled quietly closing my eyes.

Kendell is one of my brothers I was close with way back then when we was younger. We're still kind of close that's why he's telling me everything that's going on while im locked up in that cell.

I reopened my eyes before pulling out two pictures out the envelope.

"dis' shit fake." I mumbled pushing the pictures away from me not wanting to believe my eyes.

The first picture was Hennessy and some white boy kissing while sitting down on the couch. The second one was the same white boy holding Draco in his arms as the both of them laughed.

"And that's not it." Kendell shook his head as he pulled out another picture sliding it to me.

I picked it up holding it up to my face. It was a picture of Hennessy walking around with only a crop top on showing off a baby bump.

"She done had a baby on me!" I yelled still looking at the picture in my hand.

"Times up." The guard said walking towards us.

I gave Kendell a look letting him know what he had to do.

"I got'chu." He nodded his head getting ready to leave.

-

Hennessy Lee💙

Hennessy Lee💙

"Hey baby." I bent down giving Kayden a kiss, "How did you sleep?"

"I saw uncle Ken." He said smiling before rubbing his eyes.

"Uncle Ken?" I mumbled to myself trying to remember who he was talking about.

"Uncle Kendell." Kayden smacked his lips, "You met him before."