18

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

"Bye mommy!" Kayden said excitedly in front of all his friends as I walked towards the door.

"Bye baby." I blew him a kiss before walking out the daycare.

I hopped into my Benz driving out the parking lot towards the highway. After fifteen minutes of driving I pulled up in front of the huge building with a smile on my face.

Hennessy Enterprises

I grabbed my purse getting out the car before walking into my building. "Good morning Ms. Lee." The receptionist said smiling at me.

I nodded my head giving her a small smile before walking into the elevator. Once I made it into my office I sat my purse down on my desk and sat down in my chair turning around to look at the view.

A knock on my door interrupted me from staring at the view making me turn around in my seat facing the door.

"Come in." I said loudly only for my assistant to walk in with a stack of papers in his hand. "Good morning Jason." I said as I watched the tattoos on his arm peak out from his sleeve.

"Good Morning." He said flashing me his pearly whites. "A bunch of other small business companies wanted to get in contact with you when ever you had time." He placed the stack of papers on my desk.

"Alright. Did you bring my coffee?" I raised one of my eyebrows at him as I slid the stack of papers towards me.

"Oh I forgot." He placed his hand on his forehead. "I'll be back in a minute." He mumbled before leaving the room closing the door behind him.

I chuckled shaking my head at him. Jason was a very handsome man and was very intelligent. He was at least one or two years older then me and with a thick Canadian accent.

He soon came back with a cup in his hand placing it on my desk. "Thank you." I smiled at him taking a sip. I damn near spit the coffee out by how nasty it was.

"You always forget to add sugar." I rolled my eyes slamming the cup onto the desk. He lifted his head up looking up at me as I stood up.

 He lifted his head up looking up at me as I stood up

"I'm sorry, I j-"

"I don't want to hear it." I placed my hand up in his face as I walked out of the room hearing his footsteps behind me.

I walked into one of the many rooms that was filled with snacks for the employees. I walked over to the coffee machine grabbing a cup before making my own.

I opened the cabinet only to see the sugar was on the top self. I turned around to see Jason already staring at me. " Can you hand me the sugar please."

He nodded his head pressing his front side on back grabbed the sugar placing it on the counter.

"Uh thanks." I mumbled pouring some of the sugar into my coffee before stirring it.

-

Hennessy hasn't visited me in a while, probably two or three weeks now

Hennessy hasn't visited me in a while, probably two or three weeks now. She hasn't even tried to send me a letter and when she did she only told me how Kayden was doing.

"I knew she wasn't gone hold me down." I mumbled placing my head in my hands.

-

_________

FOURTH MONTH IN JAIL
_________

No letter or visit from Hennessy.

_________

FIFTH MONTH IN JAIL
_________

No letter or visit from Hennessy.

-

While Kentrell was sitting in the cell slowly turning crazy Hennessy was still sulking over the fact she was pregnant with Kentrell's baby. She decided not to visit Kentrell anymore since she was obviously showing a pregnancy bump.

Her and Jason also gotten close out of work.

"Calm down, im here for you." Jason rubbed Hennessy back as she cried. "Now tell me why are you crying?"

"I-I can't find my shoes." She cried getting even more frustrated.

Jason looked around the room for a second before his eyes landed on a pair of red Balenciaga's. "Here you go baby." He grabbed them handing it to her.

"Thank you."  She quickly stopped crying pushing her red hair out of her face. She slowly slid on her shoes before getting up to put on her make up.

Jason admired Hennessy from across the room as she wiped her face before starting on her make up. His eyes traveled down her back until they landed on her plump ass.

He didn't know why he was so attracted to her. She was pregnant for fuck sakes and it wasn't even his baby.

"Fuck!" Hennessy stomped her foot as she stared at her messed up her eyebrow. "Fuck it. I'll just go natural." Hennessy mumbled before wiping off all the make up on her face.

"You ready?" Jason chuckled standing up.

"Yeah I guess." Hennessy sighed walking out of the room with Jason behind her. "Come on Kayden." Hennessy stopped at the front door waiting on Kayden.

"I'm coming!" Kayden yelled as he grabbed his Jordans in his hand running towards the front door. "Hey  Jay!" Kayden said excited looking up at Jason.

"Hey little man." Jason smiled down at him picking him up. Kayden hanged onto him as they walked to the car.

"Here." Hennessy passed the keys to Jason as he got into the driver seat.

"You ready to find out if you're having a little brother or sister?" Hennessy turned around facing Kayden who was seating in the back.

He quickly nodded his head yes smiling as Jason drive off towards Hennessey's doctor appointment.

Justin Bieber is played as Jason McCann🙃

Who's your favorite rapper/ singer?

Describe yourself in one word.