Suddenly an ear piercing screech rang throughout the school, so loud that Scott and I winced in pain, covering our ears. I fell to my knees, Stiles catching me before I hit the ground. As soon as it stopped, I took off into the school letting my senses take me. I recognized Lydia's smell as I drew closer, Scott right next to me and Stiles a ways back.

I charged into the classroom, Scott and I roaring simultaneously, our eyes glowing bright. The Sheriff was on the ground, a knife in his shoulder and Ms. Blake, who we now know is the Darach, had a rope around Lydia's neck and her arms taped down. She released Lydia, walking over to us and Scott charged first. He swung once and missed before Ms. Blake smacked her hand into Scott's chest making him fly backwards.

I advanced next and she turned to me. She looked at my eyes for a second, throwing her off slightly. I took the chance to try and swing at her but she again, easily pushed me back, making my land against the wall and cracking my head on the glass. The impact made the glass shatter and my vision went black for a few moments. The voices in the backround were blurry and once I had the strength to lift my head, I saw the Darach was gone, along with the Sheriff.

<^_^<               >^_^> 

 The door flew open, Ms. Blake running in. Stiles, Scott, and I stayed hidden as she called for Derek. We had raced to Derek's as soon as we could. We had already warned him about her, my head had healed once Scott pulled a piece of glass out of it. (That hurt like hell by the way.)

"Derek where are you?" She called out and Derek walked into the room, acting as if he was totally oblivious to what she really was.

"Right here."

"Oh thank god."

Jennifer ran into his arms and I watched in shock at how good of an actor he is. "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, this bitch thinks she's fooling him. Stiles was shaking next to me, he's terrifed. His dad was just taken by her and she's here acting as if nothing happened. I reached over, taking his hand in mine and squeezing gently before letting go again.

"From who?" 

"Scott, Stiles, Erin. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me?"

"I promise." Bullshit.

Jennifer leaned forward, kissing Derek and I resisted the urge to gag. She pulled away slowly, looking up at him. "They're already here, aren't they."

Scott, Stiles, and I stepped around the corner and she turned to glare at us. "So they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." I snapped, correcting her.

Jennifer let out a laugh. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." 

 "Where's my dad?" Stiles whispered, completely ignoring her. It's not like any of us believed her anyways. 

"How should I know?" She said, continuing the innocent act before turning to Derek again, "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."