Epilogue

Yoongi POV

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes since we had just finish eating breakfast, until I hear screams coming from stairs.

Y/N: SUGAAA! COME HERE YOU NEED TO GET DRESSED!!!

I walked toward the stairs and saw her running after our now 3 about to be 4 year old kid. We nicknamed him Suga because he is just as pale as me, just like sugar. I rushed and picked him up just in time.

S: Appaaa~

Y: You need to get dressed. Come on don't give extra work to mommy. Your uncles and aunties are about to come over. Come on lets go.

I walked to the stairs and saw Y/N rushing down.

Y: Baby don't run, you can fall.

I went up towards her and grabbed her hand. When we got to the last step I took the clothes she was going to put on Suga away and told her I was going to change him.

Y: I'll change him. You go upstairs and get some rest then change into something comfortable. Yeah?

Y/N: Yoongi I'm pregnant not invalid.

Yes we are having another baby and I'm so happy about it as well as Y/N.

Y/N POV

Ever since Yoongi found out I was pregnant he has been so clingy like glue. I really love him. He is a great husband and most of all parent. He put Suga down and Suga immediately grabbed his hand and went to the couch to get changed by his father. Aish this kid. How come he doesn't give trouble to Yoongi but he does to me.

Y/N: How come he listens to you but not to me~.

Yoongi looked up to me and smiled.

Y: Baby, don't pout like that. Suga Babyboy tell mommy how much you love her and give her a kiss. Come on before she cries, we don't wanna see her cry right?

S: Omma, Suga oves you so much. Hajima, don't cry~

I looked at him and his eyes were also getting teary like mines. I went towards both of them and hugged them and kissed Suga in the cheek.

Y: What about me?

I looked at Yoongi pouting. I chuckled and cupped his face and kissed him. Right when I was in the middle of kissing me I felt a familiar pain in my abdomen.

Y/N: Ouch~

I took a hold of my stomach.

Y: Baby, you ok? What's wrong?

In less than then 5 minutes I left another one, but it was stronger.

Y/N: N-No this can't be I s-still have another w-week left. AUGH!!! Y-Yoongi?

I felt a liquid run down my legs and when I looked down my water had broken. Its time!!!

Y/N: Y-Yoongi my w-water just b-broke!

I saw Yoongi rush towards the room and I tried to walk to the car. I told Suga to get in when I opened the door with difficulty. Yoongi came and opened the door right when I was about to open it myself. We rushed to the hospital with the help of a cop. Since we were going a little bit faster than we were suppose to.

Yoongi POV

We were in the hospital, and Y/N was in labor already.

Y/N: Ahhhh! IT FUCKING HURTSSS! YOONGI YOU ASSHOLE THIS IS YOUR FAULT. YOUR FUCKING PULL OUT IS NEVER ON TIME, NOW LOOK!

Y: Yeah baby, whatever you say. Now push the baby want to come out.

Y/N: FUCK YOU I KNOW SHE WANTS TO COME OUT, I FUCKING FEEL HER PUSHING DOWN! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS!

The nurse that was helping giggled because of the way Y/N was acting. I mean she is funny but scary as hell also.

Y/N: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? YOU THINK ITS FUNNY? LETS SEE IF YOU'LL BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU TEETH ARE FLYING TO THE GROUND!!!

I looked at the nurse and she had a scared looked expression in her face, I was trying not to laugh. But knowing Y/N she will deadass do what she is saying.

Y:Don't worry the pain is talking, she wont do anything.

I tried to calm Y/N down but when I hear the door close the nurse was gone. Wow I guess she was really scared.

Y/N: Yoongi it hurts~~~

Okay now she's pouting. She cried and pushed. I kissed her forehead and told her to push and she did until we heard our baby cry.

After Labor

Dr. So what's going to be her name.

I looked at Y/N and smiled.

Y: Min Mari. Mari has its origins from the ancient Korean language. It's original meaning is "mountaintop" but it also means "good, the best, the first. Meaning she is the first princess I have with my queen.

She looked at me and smiled. She was crying already. I guess she liked the name because she didn't say no or anything. I went up to her where she was feeding our little princes and kissed her forehead.

Y: I love you. Thank you so much for giving me 2 beautiful children.

Y/N: I love you and thank you for staying with me after everything.

After a while Y/N's cousin came in with Suga in Youngjae's arms. He was knocked out. I guess he was tired after all the waiting. Right when I was about to carry him he woke up.

S: Appa, omma?

I smiled at him. She rubbed his eyes, my heart melted twice in a row, with Mari and My little Suga. After a few minutes of Y/N's cousins cuddling with the baby they had to leave.

Y: Wanna meet your baby sis?

He looked at me with a big smile and nodded happily. I carried him and took him towards Y/N. She moved over for me to sit. Suga was in my lap. I saw how he was looking at her, like if she was his princess and the only girl in his little world. I was enjoying this scene until he spoke.

S: Sis? Beauty.

I smiled and looked at him. She caressed her cheek so gently. I was so happy. I AM so happy to have a beautiful family thanks to Y/N, the most awesome woman I have ever met.

Y: Thank you Y/N. I finally have a beautiful family because of you. I have loving children that I will love forever and you by my side Thank you so much baby.

Y/N: No thank you. I really though that I'll never find my true love. I though I was going to be alone the rest of my life, but I found you. Thanks to you, Yoongi, i have everything I've ever wanted. I love you so much.

Y: I love you to so much.

THE END

I really couldn't do a better ending but this story has finally come to an end.