2

Y/N POV

I'm in my room. JR is in the living room waiting for my cousins. I don't want to be anywhere around him, especially after everything he said to me.

FLASHBACK:

After I cleared my throat he came to close to me to try to hug me but I stopped him by putting my arms in his chest.

JR: Y/N come on... You've grown a lot and you look beautiful. How have you been?

Y/N: *Sight*

JR: Can I come in?

I turned around and felt a strong stare behind me. I turned around and he was looking on my lower half.

Y/N: What are you looking at??? Stop staring and go sit in the living room and don't bother me.

I told him but he jus said...

JR: Okay beautiful anything for you.

Y/N: Whatever just don't bother me!!!!!!!

I walked to my room and felt his stare. I just ignored him and went into my room.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I'm laying down on my bed when I hear the door open. I check and it was Yugyeom. He walked to the living room and greeted JR. They talked for a few and called me.

YG: Y/N!....... Sit down

I went to the living room and sat down.

YG: Y/N, JR is going to be staying here for a few.

I was really mad but I really couldn't say anything because this is their house. I just nod. I hate the fact that while Yugyeom was facing me JR was staring at me, and down to my legs. There was this once that he even winked at me. After everything was said I walked to my room. I laid down and fell asleep.

JR POV

While me and Yugyeom were talking, I couldn't concentrate on anything other than Y/N, she's been on my mind since I came in. Yugyeom calls her and when she comes, all I do is stare at her. She sits down next to Yugyeom and he tells her that I'll be staying over for a few. I noticed that she wasn't that happy with the idea. She looked at me and I winked at her, and she gave me a "you-are-disgusting-I'll-kill-you-soon" look. We finished talking and she went to her room. I excused myself and went to my room which is right next to Y/N's room.

Next Day

Y/N POV

I wake up and looked at the clock.

Y/N: 7:50?! What the actual Fuck! I'm always late to school.

I got up and did my morning routine and went to change and do my hair.

I went to the kitchen

I went to the kitchen. my cousins weren't home, they left to work already. I rushed on picking a bottle of orange juice and a fruit once I heard a door open. I tried but failed. when I turned around he was there standing looking at me.

JR: What school do you go to?

I looked at him confused

Y/N: *Why is he asking?* I though.

Y/N: Why do you want to know?

JR: So that I can pick you up when you come out of school and come back home, I don't have keys and your cousins are always working so... you are the only one that can help me in that... Well in other things also but not now.

He smirked. He really is getting on my nerves. I ignored him and left to my hell, my school.

Time Skips: After School

I got a text from Yugyeom, which ruined my day. I knew that JR being around me would bring me problems.

YG: Y/N send a message to JR with the address of your school so he can go pick you up from school. He will be picking you up for a few till I get the chance to make a copy for him.

Y/N: AUGHH OKAY!

YG: Please baby just bear with it for a while

Y/N: Okay just for you.

YG: Thanks Y/N. This is his number ***-***-****

Message To JR

Y/N: This is the address ___. Hurry the hell up don't make me wait, if you don't come in 10 minutes I'm leaving!

Aughhhh life is really bugging right now!!!