33

This chapter is mostly on Yoongi POV 

Yoongi POV

Y/N was crying endlessly in the floor. Everything in the room was everywhere. Clothes were ripped and broken glass also. I ran to Y/N and hugged her. She was shaking. 

Y: Y/N, baby?

Y/N: Y-Y-Yoongi.... im so cold. I want t... 

I stopped hearing her voice and felt her fall in my arms. She fainted. 

Y: Y/N, BABY WAKE UP!... HYUNG CALL THE AMBULANCE!

I told Jin to call the ambulance. The ambulance got here in less than half an hour. They took her in a room but the told me to wait outside. I called Ypungjae and Yugyeom to let them knwo about what was happening. 

In The Phone: Youngjae

Y: Youngjae Hyung, call Yugyeom to come to the hospital. You too. (Crying)

YJ: Yoongi whats wrong? Why are you crying and why are you in the hospital.

Y: Hyung it Y/N. Ji Soo...

YJ:Ji Soo? Wha tdoes Ji Soo have to do with this? WHAT HAPPENED? YOONGI SPEAK!!!

Y: HYUNG, HE TRIED TO RAPE Y/N. WE ARE IN THE HOSPITAL! WE MIGHT LOOSE OUR BABY! HYUNG HURRY!!!

The doctor cam towards us and tol us what happened.

Dr: Your wife is okay but she needs to rest for now. She might be out for a few days or maybe a week. It depends on how she much rest her body asks for. It looks as if she was so emotional. She needs to avoid on getting mad, sad, worried, or anything it may cause her to get a miscarriage. 

The doctor left us and I went in to see her. She was laying down. I sat next to her and hold her hand. 

Y: Baby, dont worry, Ji Soo isnt going to show his face anymore. Just please wake up and fight for our baby, please. I need you both. 

Yugyeom POV

Youngjae told me what Yoongi told him and im so pissed. 

YG: Im going to kill that bastard

Youngjae POV

YJ: He's going to diee for hurting my cousin, MY SISTER!!!

Yoongi POV

I heard the door open. I turned to see who it was and I saw Youngjae and Yugyeom standing there shocked with they eyes etting teary. They get close and Youngjae puts his hand in my shoulder. After a few moments of silent I spoke.

Y: Hyung, whenI saw her in the floor crying nonstop my b-blood started to boil. You d-dont know how b-badly I want to kill that bastard. She was in the floor r-rapped in a towel, shaking. My heart b-broke when I-I saw her. All her clothes was in the floor ripped. The doctor said she might beunconsiuos for a few days or a week. She needs rest and it depends on how much her body need it. 

YG: How do you know Ji Soo?

I didn't know how to answer. But I told him a few things. 

Y: Y/N told me about her and Ji Soo. 

They both looked at each other confused. 

YJ: What abou them?

Y: They were a thing back when she lived with her parents...I think is her responsibility for her to tell you about them. All I can say is that he tried to hurt her. 

I turned to look at Y/N but she was still unconsious. I guess the doctor was right. But she will get up in a few days, she really needs a lot of rest. i was admiring her face until Youngjae spoke up.

YJ: Yoongi? Where is Ji Soo right now?

His voice was serious, like a murderous voice. 

Y: In prison. 

I took a glance at him and at Yugyeom. The both had a face that showed that they wanted to kill someone. 

YG: Yoongi do us a favor?

Y: Yeah sure, w-what is it?

YJ: We wot be home for a few days. Take care of Y/N. Dont tell her we left. You the man of the house while we are out. She'e stubborn but try not to tell her anything. Take care of her and yourself. 

Right when they were about to leave I stopped them.

Y: Where are youvguys going?

There was silence for 3 seconds.

YG: To kill that son of a bitch.

They were being serios. I was shocked but not scared. I noticed this family was hard core but seen Y/N's cousins act this way was new to me. 

YJ: Welcome to the family kid. No one messes or hurts our sister and live, no one!