34

Yoongi POV

1 1/2 Month Later

Y: Baby, its been 1 month and a half, almost 2. Don't you think is enough rest? Please wake up, I feel so lonely.

Y/N has been unconscious for 1 month and a half. I was looking at her face until the door was opened. I looked and it was Taehyung and Jungkook.

Y: How are Youngjae and Yugyeom holding up?

Right before Youngjae and Yugyeom disappear, I told them to take Tae and Kookie. The agreed to help Y/N's cousins. Tae and Kookie are goo at fighting and knowing Youngjae and Yugyeom, they would do anything to look for Ji Soo and JR. JR left after Youngjae and Yugyeom found out what I heard the last time Ji Soo was with JR alone. About how they talked about Y/N. Plus JR knows a lot of things of Ji Soo so he left. He was afraid of what Y/N's cousins would do to him. 

JK: They are a mess Yoongi hyung. They are worse than us, and much more dangerous.

Y: I know, but I have to get used to it and deal with it, for Y/N and our baby.

TH: Do you know what the gender of the baby?

Y: Yeah, a week before the incident we found out its a boy, and its very healthy.

???: Y-Yoo...ngi?

Right when I told Tae and Kookie about the baby's gender I heard the voice I wanted to hear these past 2 months. 

I immediately turned around and hugged her. 

Y/N POV

I felt so warm. When I opened my eyes I looked around and saw someone's back. I noticed who it was.

Y/N:Y-Yoo...ngi?

He immediately turned around and hugged me. 

Y: Y/N, how are you feeling baby? You don't know how much I missed you...Hold on let me call the doctor. 

Right when he was about to stand up and leave I stopped him. I wasn't able to be with him so a few and I don't want to be far away from him any longer. I want him to stay by my side. 

Y: N-No stay with m-me. 

JK and TH: We'll call the doctor, hyung stay with her. 

JK: Hey Y/N I hope you feel better.

TH: Y/N we missed you so much get better we'll see you later.

Y/N: Hey Kookie and Tae Tae. 

They left and I stayed with Yoongi. 

Y/N: My belly...Its a little bit bigge... Wait how long was I out?

Y: Almost 2 months.

I was so shocked. I was out for 2 months, how must have Yoongi felt looking at me unconscious. I feel horrible.

Time Skips Few Days

It was the day I was able to go home again. 

Y: Here baby I got you clothes. 

Yoongi arrived with clothes to leave home. I went into the bathroom and changed. 

Y/N's Thoughts: What the fuck new shoes?

Yoongi has been buying me stuff and I really don't like it. He likes buying expensive stuff, I appreciate it but he is wasting a lot. 

I came out and we made our way inside the car and went home. 

2 Days Later

We are in Youngjae's room

We are in Youngjae's room . I was in my pijamas laying down in the bed. I couldn't be in my room, it reminds me of  all the things Ji Soo did to me. Thinking about all of this, I have a question.

Y/N; Yoongi?

Y: Yes, yo need something baby?

I know Youngjae and Yugyeom are doing some stupide shit right now because ever since I woke up they haven't visit me or come home to see me, and knowing how close they got with Yoongi, he wont tell me anything so I have to trick him.

Y/N: Baby, promise me you will answer my question, please for me and our baby?~

Y: Anything for you baby... What's wrong?

Ha! I got him!

Yoongi POV

Y/N wanted to ask something so I told her to ask me. She was acting so cute, how can I say no to  her. I was looking at her cutely until she asked her question. 

Y/N: Where is Youngjae and Yugyeom?

Her cute voice turned into a serious and threatening voice. Now I'm fucked.How am I going to get out of this!

Y: Umm, hold on. Let me go check up on Jin and see if the food is ready, I'm hungry aren't you. You must be, plus you need to eat for the baby to be healthy. I'll be back. 

Y/N: Yoongi...Answer...Me...NOW!

Her voice got me scared. I sighted and gave up.

Y: They... WenttotakecareofJiSoo.

I told her fast.

Y/N: What!? Speak properly.

Y: Ugh. Y/N baby just let it go.

Y/N: NO TELL ME.

Y: Okay, okay don't get mad its bad for you. They, they went to look for JR and deal with Ji Soo. 

Y/N: WHAT THE FCK. WHY DIDNT YOU STOP  THEM! (Sight) Sorry. 

She screamed but calmed down and apologized for raising her voice. 

Y: I couldn't stop them but they aren't alone, the...

I got quiet. I didn't want to tell her that Taehyung and Jungkook went with them. 

Y/N: Yoongi? Finish what you was going to say or I'll get more frustrated. 

Y: Tae and Jungkook are with them.

Y/N: WHAT!? Yoongi call them. Yugyeom and Youngjae are no joke. Their shit, the shit the be into are extremely dangerous! 

Y: Calm down baby. They know that and Tae and Jungkook agrees to go with them. The will be okay. 

Y/N: UGH. I just wish nothing happens. In her head: God protect them.

She looked worried. I got worried also. Was it really that bad.