18

Y/N POV

Y: I.LOVE.YOU.....I love you and I'll kill anyone that will hurts you. 

I look at him and I kiss him. He reached behind my head and made the kiss deeper. I started to heat up. I hover on top of him and started to kiss him passionately. He does the same thing and kisses me rougher. He breaks the kiss and we catch our breaths.

Y: You should rest, we've had a crappy day.

I really needed him. He makes me feel at ease and I really need him right now. I cant wait any longer. 

Y: Y/N, Baby you should...

SMUT

I interrupt him by kissing him. I break the kiss and take my shirt off. He turns us around and hovers on top of me. He starts kiss me and reaches behind me to unclasp my bra. He starts to kiss my neck down to my collarbone. He backs away and takes my pants of along with my underwear. He kisses me softly while massaging my breasts. 

Y/N: Ah!

He starts to take his clothes off. We are now naked. I can't take my eyes away from his body. 

Y: Do you like what you see baby?

I nod and he leans in to kiss me again. He goes down until he reaches my Womanhood. I look down and see him in between my legs. 

Y/N: Ahh!

I feel his tongue doing magic. He starts to eat me out. I grab a fist full of hair and pulled it. He takes his mouth away and I whine in frustration until I feel him start to finger me. 

Y/N: Y-Yoongi!

He enters another one and starts to pump into me in a fast pace.

Y/N: Ah... Faster!!!

I arch my back feeling my climax coming fast. He starts to suck on my clit while fingering me. A whole wave of pleasure rushes through me, I was close to cumming.

Y/N: Y-yoonig! Ah! I-I'm about to cum!!

I suddenly feel Yoongi stop. I groan in frustration. He hovers and is now in between my legs positioned in front of my entrance. 

Y: I don't want you to cum in my fingers.

He immediately enters in to me without a warning. 

Y/N:AHH!!!!

Y: B-baby your are s-so tight!

He kisses me while thrusting into me. He doesn't go in a fast pace. He is going in a normal pace. He is making love to me. I feel so safe in his arms. He leave gentle kisses in my neck and collarbone. As much as I love him making love to me I really need him to go faster. 

Y/N:Y-Yoongi! Go faster!

Y: Your wish baby.

He starts to pound into me faster and harder. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around him. He is deep now. 

Y/N: Ahh Y-Yoongi!!!!

Y: Yes baby, moan my name just like that. 

I switch positions and now I'm on top. I start to bounce up and down placing my hand on his chest for support. 

Y: AHH! Baby... you feel so good.

Y/N: AHH! Your t-to deep!

I start to feel tired and I drop into his chest. He wraps his arms around my waists to hold me in his chest and starts to lift his hip up thrusting into me fast. 

Y: T-tired already?

Y/N: Ahh! Y-Yoongi!! Faster!!!

He lays me down again and puts my right leg up in his shoulder. Now he's really deep, I feel every inch of him going in. My walls clench around him signaling I'm about to cum. 

Y/N:Y-Yoongi! I-I'm about to cum.

Y: Hold on baby I'm close...Let come together.

He picks me up in a straddling position. I can't this is to deep. He starts to thrust into me. I can't anymore. I loose my strength and he holds me before I fall backwards, he lays me down again thrusting faster into me. 

Y/N:AHH! Y-Yoongi! Ahh! I cant hold it... I-its hurting!

Y: Cum baby, cum for me. 

Y/N: Ah!

I release and he thrust a few more times. He leans in the crook of my neck biting and sucking on my skin before releasing inside of me. 

Y: Argh.

He stays inside me for a few seconds. He rolls over the bed and pulls me in to his arms. He pulls the covers over us.

Y: Thank You baby, for this.

Y/N: Why are you...thanking me....I should thank you. 

Y: I'm just the luckiest man to have you. I really love you. 

He looks at me and I blush. I bury my face in his chest and he kisses my forehead.

Y: Go to sleep baby, we are going somewhere tomorrow.

I nod and slowly we fall asleep.