32

Time Skip: 1 Month

Y/N POV

I was alone at home cooking. Yoongi has been looking for a job these past few days and he found it. He didn't want to leave my alone because he's worried about me being in danger. Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are going to come over. Ji Soo has been coming a lot lately but I leave to Hyeri's house before he gets here. Yoongi has been staying with me since we found out we were going to have a mini Yoongi. Yes its going to be a boy. When I turned 5 months old I told him to find a job, he was hesitant at first but then he noticed that we would need stuff soon for our baby.

I was interrupted on my cooking when the bell rang. I ran to the door and opened it happy thinking it was the boys but no it wasn't the boys. I was Ji Soo. He smirked at me. I tried to close the door but he was much more stronger than me. I ran to my room but when I go in he was right behind me already.

Ji Soo: Babe, don't run away from me. You know I get mad.

He pushed me to the bed, I was tearing up. I tried to get up but he hovered on top of me. He started to touch me. I tried to get his hand off of me but he was strong.

Y/N: LET GO OF ME! PLEASE!

Next thing I know he had slapped me.

Ji Soo: I said stay still. I didn't want to hurt you, but you NEVER LISTEN!

I was holding my cheek. He leaned in and started to kiss me. All I thought about was "Someone please help me". I was trying to get away but he ripped my shirt. I was only in a t-shirt, I wasn't wearing any bra under it.

Ji Soo: Oh look at this. Their is a baby on its way and mommy is already ready for daddy with out a bra. He starts to massage my baby bump but I took his hands away. He starts to kiss me again. I tried to cover myself so he wasn't able to go any further but it wasn't helpful.

Y/N: P-PLEASEEE STOP!!!!

I was screaming, begging him to let me go, but he didn't. I kicked him and tried to et away from him but he grabbed me and pushed me towards the floor. I winced in pain from the sudden harsh contact. He hovered on top of me again. He started to kiss my breast and massage the other on. He leaned back and made his hand go into my shorts. He started to massage my covered womanhood on top of my underwear.

Y/N: JI SOO... STOPPPPP PLEASEE!!! STOPP! IM PREGNANT Y-YOUR GOING TO H-HURT ME. PLEASEEEE!!

Ji Soo: Oh baby, I don't care if your pregnant, on the contrary you being pregnant is turning me on even more.

He took his hands out of my womanhood and tried to fully undress me. All I though about was my baby. Right when he was about to pull my shorts off I felt him being pulled off of me.

Taehyung POV

We arrive to Y/N's house. Yoongi told us to go to her house at 4pm but we are so happy to see her so we arrived and hour early. We got there but her door was opened.

JK: Why is the door opened?

Right when I was about to answer I heard a scream. I ran inside and saw a man on top of Y/N. I grabbed the man and took him off of her. Jim and Jimin went towards Y/N, she was a crying mess.

TH: Jungkook!

I called Jungkook and he went to the man and started to punch him nonstop. I called the ops and told them everything that happened. After calling the cops I called Yoongi.

Y: Hello?

TH: HYUNG!

Y: What's wrong? Don't scream, tell....

TH: HURRY HOME HYUNG! SOME GUY CAME IN THE HOUOSE AND TRIED TO RAPE Y/N!

Right when I told him the line was cut.

Yoongi POV

I got a call from Taehyung.

TH: HURRY HOME HYUNG! SOME GUY CAME IN THE HOUSE AND TRIED TO RAPE Y/N!

Once I heard what Tae said I ran out of work and into my car. I was so scared.

Yoongi's Thoughts: I SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT HER ALONE, I SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT HER!!!!

I got home and there was cops outside the house. I ran and tried to go inside but the cops didn't let me go in.

Y: MY WIFE IS IN THERE AND SHES PREGNANT!!!

I was screaming until I saw a cop coming out with Ji Soo handcuffed. I ran up to him and punched him multiple times until I go pulled away from him. I calmed down and ran inside. The house was a total mess. I went in into our room and saw Y/N in the floor crying. The boys were trying to calm her down but it was impossible. I wanted to cry. My blood was boiling and seen Y/N like that makes me want to kill that bastard for what he did to her.