38

Y/N POV

I woke up still tired. I've been so tired lately. I look to the side where Yoongi sleeps but he wasnt there. I turn to look at the clock at it was 3;50pm. I got up quick and changed into clothes. I only sleep in underwear and sportbra now since i feel unconfortable with clothes.

Once I finish getting ready I head downstairs to the kitchen to meet Yoongi cooking

Once I finish getting ready I head downstairs to the kitchen to meet Yoongi cooking. He turns around and smiles at me.

Aughh that gummy smile!!!! (DEAD!!!!!)

Y: Hey babe

Y/N: Why didnt you wake me up?

He walkes up to me and gives me a kiss. He bends down and lifts my dress up and kisses my tummy. I wasnt shy at all. I got used to it.

Y: My baby is growing up fast.

I put my hand in his cheek and caress it.

Y/N: Our.... Our baby.

He gets up and hugs me and gives me a kiss in my forhead.

Y/N: Lets eat, we are starving.

He chuckles when he sees that I was rubbing my stomach and actually meaning me and the baby.

Yoongi POV

Yugyeom and Youngjae havent gotten back. Sometimes Y/N stay up in the night crying. I know she misses them, but she just tells me that she is crying because she is happy to meet our baby soon. But i knwo thats not the reason to her tears.

We finished eating and i grab the plates and put them in the sink.

Y/N: I'm going to the room. I dont feel so well and I'm tired.

She went upstairs to our room and I stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes. I don't let her do any chores around the house because i don't like it since she is carrying our baby. When I finished washing the dishes I try to call her cousins but they didn't answer. I try to contact Tae or Jungkook but they didn't answer either. I was cleaning the living room when Y/N screamed.

Y/N: YOONGI!!!

I ran to the bedroom and i saw her sitting at the edge of the bed.

Y: Baby what wrong... B-bay did your water just...

Y/N: Yeah.... AUGHH IT HURTS!

I went up to her and tried to stand her up to walk but she couldn't

Y/N: I c-cant it hurts so much!!!

Y: Okay baby...umm

I carried her and took her to the car. We rushed to the hospital and got there in less than 30 minutes.

In Labor

Y/N: FUCK. FUCKING YOONGI!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT...

Y/N was screaming all words possible.