39

Y/N POV

Today I leave the hospital and go home. Yoongi brought be clothes to change, I'm in the bathroom changing. 

Y: Baby are you ready?

Y/N: Yeah 

Yoongi came in the room with little Yoon in his arms. I grab all my things from the hospital bed and we make our way to our car outside. We put our baby in the seat newborn carrier. 

Y/N: Finally I'm going home

Y/N: Finally I'm going home. I was tired of being in that nasty hospital. 

Y: Why don't you like hospitals?

Y/N: I never did. When I first got stabbed I left it because I felt so uncomfortable. 

Y: Whatt? Why did you do that? If your careless ass would've been more in danger we shouldn't be together going home with a beautiful baby do you know that?

Y/N: Aish I know but I don't like hospitals, and no one can change the way I feel towards them. 

Y: I know but now that I'm with you, if you get hurt or get sick I'll bring you to the hospital myself and stay with you so that you don't escape.

Y/N: Aisshhhh! Whatever you don't know nothing of my little tricks. 

Y: We'll see. 

We arrived home. We got out and went inside the house. I walked to the empty room in the house. Me and Yoongi were planning to keep the baby with us until we made the nursery but when I walked in everything was done and it was so cute. 

Y/N: Baby! The nursery is so beautiful

Y/N: Baby! The nursery is so beautiful... But I told you I wanted to fix it with you, why did you do it before?

Yoongi came in the nursery and was just as shocked as me. I looked at him confused. He picked the baby up and carried him. 

Y: I didn't fix any of this. I never opened this room. I was with you and the baby all the time in the hospital. 

Yoongi POV

When Y/N started talking about me fixing the nursery I went to her and indeed the nursery was beautiful. I picked the baby up from the Newborn seat. 

Y/N: If you didn't get this done, then who did?

???: WE DID!!!

I turned around to find Youngjae and Yugyeom standing by the door. I was surprised by them being there I turned to look at Y/N, but she was just looking at the crib. I spoke to her to get her attention but it environment in the room became cold. 

Y: Y/N, baby?

She turned around and looked at her cousins before walking up to them slowly. I looked at them and they had their eyes widen. 

YG+YJ: Wait...Wait!

The both put their hands up stopping her. I was so confused, until Yugyeom looked at me. He showed fear in his eyes.

YG: Yoongi, please get out and take the baby with you.

I looked at Y/N, she had an emotionless face. I looked at her cousins they were just looking at Y/N.

Y: Y/N?

YJ: Go Yoongi, please

I left and sat in the bed. I laid my little Yoon in the bed and started to admire his features. I was holding his little hand until I heard the voices from outside the room. 

YJ: Y/N, please listen.

YG: Y/N, baby, you  know us. We had to..

Y/N: NOO! WHAT THE FUCK, I  KNEW YA WOULD DO THIS! WHY THE HELL DID YA LEAVE ME, I NEEDED YOU BOTH, I WANTED TO MAKE HIM PAY, I WANTED TO MAKE HIM SUFFER MYSELF. 

YG: Y/N...

Y/N: NO1 DON'T INTERRUPT ME. BESIDE THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS LEFT YOU GUYS TO TAE AND JUNGKOOK! THEY ARE NOT LIKE US, THEY ARE GOOD GUYS! ALL FOUR OF YOU COULD'VE DIED!!!

I heard Y/N screaming in the other room, and a few stuff being thrown and broken. She was really mad. After a few minutes everything go quiet. I put some pillows around Yoon for protection and got close to the door. They were in the kitchen. I thought they were in the nursery but no, I think she didn't want to ruin it. Y/N spoke but she was calmer.

Y/N: I don't want to loose you guys. 

YJ: You wont loose us, Y/N we found JR but Ji Soo is nowhere to be found. We still don't know if someone got him out of he escaped. If you want we'll find him for you But you have a baby, a family to take care of now. You cant go around looking for trouble or getting yourself in danger. 

YG: Yeah just get better and leave him to us. Plus we found out he's a member from WKZ. If we mess with one we mess with the whole gang. This is a "kill or be killed" problem. 

I heard the whole thing Yugyeom and Youngjae told Y/N. I know we have a baby already but I wont let her do anything stupid, not alone. I know she is strong and from what I've heard around here she s feared but a lot of people. Me and her would be stronger together, I will help her and protect her even if it costs my life. 

Y/N POV

I was so mad, the living room was a mess. I didn't want to ruin the nursery because it was cute so I pulled them both to the living room. Their was glass broken in the floor, frames broken. I threw a few hits. They both had their lip ripped and a purple eye. They told me they found JR, but I don't care about him. I will find Ji Soo myself and I, myself will make him suffer myself. 

Y/N: YG, YJ fix my stuff. I'm leaving in a week. Ya are staying here, this is my own fight. Please take care of the baby while I'm gone. I swear ill kill that asshole myself and come back alive. 

YG: NO YOU ARE NOT GOING ALONE! WE ARE GOING WITH YOU!1

Y/N: NO YOU WON'T!!! ILL GO ALONE AND THAT THE END OF THE STORY!

I was mad. I was dead glaring at them Youngjae was about to say something until I heard Yoongi scream from behind.

Y: NO! ILL GO WITH YOU AND THATS IT. ME AND YOU, NO ONE ELSE. HE HURT YOU AND MY BABY, AND HE HAS TO PAY. SO IS ME AND YOU TOGETHER!

I looked at Yoongi and he looked pissed. He was staring at me, I actually felt a little fear. I've never seen Yoongi this mad, not even when his brother tried to hit me. But I was happy, this man is willing to be by my side and make the guy, that hurt me physically and mentally, pay.