40

Time Skip: 2 Weeks

Yoongi POV

Me and Y/N have been looking for Ji Soo. At first she didn't want me to come but I had to act like the man, her man to make her listen to me. 

FLASHBACK

Y: NO! ILL GO WITH YOU AND THATS IT. ME AND YOU, NO ONE ELSE. HE HURT YOU AND MY BABY, AND HE HAS TO PAY. SO IS ME AND YOU TOGETHER!

Y/N: NO! YOU DONT KNOW WKZ. THEY'LL KILL YOU, AND YOU WONT GO!

I looked at her and walked passed her cousins and towards her. She walked back, I think she was scared for a little. I have to make her listen to me. 

Y: I.SAID.IM.GOING.WITH.YOU.AND.THATS.IT.Y/N. You and me are stronger together, and because is my responsibility and priority to protect you as me woman and mother of my baby. I'm not afraid to do anything to protect my family, plus no one hurts my family and gets away from doing so. 

FLASHBACK END

Me and Y/N have been into fights with WKZ. We go home at night like at 3am and leave at 7am. we only get 4 hour of sleep. Right now we are getting ready to head out. Y/N is changing. She came out looking so freaking hot, wearing everything black. 

We are on our way to Ji Soo's so called hideout

We are on our way to Ji Soo's so called hideout. Me and Y/N are know a the "Mad Min Couple", it sound supper nice even if she isn't Min yet, but I'm planning on getting married with her. I love her so much. WKZ divided, they don't exist anymore. Some of them joined me and Y/N since they heard rumors about us, they feared us and since they were innocent we accepted them to join us, well "innocent" more like new members. The others died trying to start a fight with us. 

We got to the hideout and went different ways. After a few time of looking Y/N screamed. 

Y/N: FOUND HIM!

Y/N POV

When we went separate ways o find Ji Soo in this so called hideout, I went through all the rooms. When I reached the last one in the second floor I went in and saw him, Ji Soo. He was laying down in the bed, he was sleeping. I wasn't stupid. I took a pair of handcuffs and tried to handcuff him to the bed without him noticing. when I succeeded I took out my gun and pointed it at him. 

Y/N: I FINALLY FOUND YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Ji Soo: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Y/N: FOUD HIM!!!

Yoongi came in and looked at Ji Soo and then at me. 

Y: Are you sure you want to do this? I mean if you don't want I can...

Y/N: No, just wait outside.

Y: Okay baby. 

I looked at Ji Soo and then at Yoongi, I went up to him and kissed him. I heard Ji Soo scoff. Yoongi kissed back and then left me and Ji Soo alone. 

Y/N: So lets play. That's what you wanted. 

Yoongi POV

I was outside talking with the guys that came with us. We were waiting when I suddenly heard a gunshot and a scream. I ran in the room and saw that Y/N had shot Ji Soo in the leg. 

Y/N: I told you to wait outside. 

She answered with no emotion what so ever. She was focused on what she was doing. 

Y: I just wanted to see the bad side of my girl. I want to know what I'm getting myself into. 

She turned to look at me and walked towards me. She looked back at Ji Soo and so did I. He was looking at both of us. I instantly know what she wanted to do. She wanted him to get jealous that I have her and he couldn't. She looks at me and says. 

Y/N: What you getting into? You mean what you got yourself into. 

She said before kissing me roughly. I kissed her back. After a few minutes she turned around quickly and shot Ji Soo in the other leg.

Ji Soo:  AUGHHH... YOU BITCH!

I went up to him and punched him.

Ji Soo: Ahh... hahahaha

He groaned but started to laugh at the same time. 

Ji Soo: She'll leave your stupid ass. She's a slut, a whore, who looks for any man to fuck and leav...  

I got mad because of what he was saying about Y/N. I kicked him in the stomach. 

Ji Soo: I shouldn't have hesitated to rape her. Yoongi your bitch has such a cute ass, and her boobs are just to suck for... Augh.

Right when I was about to fuck him up Y/N shot him in the penis. 

Ji Soo: Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh!

Y: That must have hurt... a lot. 

Y/N: YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH ME, NOT ANYMORE, NEVER! WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU I FEEL DISGUSTED! YOU'LL NEVER BE LIKE YOONGI, HE KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN, AND HOW TO MAKE HER FEEL GOOD, HOW TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD, HE TOUCHES ME LIKE YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH ME, HE POUND ME LIKE YOU NEVER COULD AND NEVER WILL!

Y: I the gunshot didn't hurt then this just killed you. 

Y/N: GOODBYE JI SOO.

I looked at Y/N and she without hesitation she shot Ji Soo. She didn't show no emotion whatsoever. She just had a plain look in her face She finally got what she wanted. She made Ji Soo suffer before she got to kill him. 

Y: Babe?

Y/N: Lets go.

We left to the car and rode home. In the car she was just looking out the window. She would feel my stare and look at me but just smile a me. She was the same, she wasn't different. She was the nice girl I met I Daegu, but their was no hint of fear.