42

Y/N POV

I woke up next to Yoongi. Looking at him reminded me of last night. I cant believe he proposed to me. It was such a magical night last night. I decided to head out of bed to take a quick shower to go make dinner and go pick my baby from Hyeri's place. I was getting out of bed when all of a sudden I fall.

Y/N: Ahhh!

Y: Baby, are you okay?

Yoongi got up and went to the other side of the bed to help me get up. he picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

Y/N: NO! You went all out last night. I feel so fucking sore and I can barely walk!

Yoongi started to laugh and make fun of me.

Y: Baby come one you know you loved it. You was screaming my name nonstop, and begging me to go faster.

I got super embarrassed and I blushed hard.

Y/N: YAHHH!

He ran to the door and turned to look at me.

Y: get ready, I'll make breakfast and after we'll go get Yoon. (BTW YOON IS SHORT FOR YOONGI FOR THE BABY), But be careful the soreness takes a while to leave. Hahaha.

I threw a pillow at him. I got up struggling and took a shower, when I came out I got changed.

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I was doing breakfast when I heard footsteps. I looked behind me and saw Y/N standing there.

Y: Breakfast is almost ready.

I turned around to cook again. After a few minutes I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist.

Y/N: I love you Min Yoongi.

I turned around and Y/N was just standing there. I hug her tightly.

Y: I love you too. You and our baby are mi life.

I backed away and she was tearing up.

Y/N: After all the shit I've passed through, I finally found someone like you. I though no one was going to accept me because of my past. The day I told you about my past, I thought you was going to leave me.

I cup her face and make her look at me.

Y: Baby, never think that. I love you, I'll never leave you. I love the way you and, and I love that I can be myself around you. I love you and our baby, never doubt that, okay?

She nods and I lean to kiss her, I break the kiss and hug her.

Time Skip: Hours Later.

Y/N POV

We make our way to Hyeri's front door. We know and Namjoon opens the door.

NJ: Hey

Y/N: I came to pick up my little angel.