"ooh...try it on! i wanna see!" she clapped.

I laughed slipping out of my shorts into the white form fitting body con dress with a lace up front.

" Woah!...When did you get so thick...Look at that ass boo! " she exclaimed smacking my butt. i smirked looking at her in the mirror. " Oop!...Jack been putting in that work!..." she exclaimed

My cheeks flushed red knowing everybody in the dressing room area probably heard that maybe even people outside...like the guys!.

" Nessa!" i whisper yelled swatting her arm.

" Sorry...you know i can't hold back sometimes" she apologized but i know she has no regrets.

I shook my head pulling the dress over my head fixing it back on the hanger and into the bag.

" If they say anything about it...i'm gonna kill you" i glared grabbing my bag walking out the dressing room once she was undressed and had anything...

" Yea! Yea!" she waved me off following beside me

The minute we walked towards to the exit the girl hanging stuff up that wasn't bought gave us a weird look like she knew it was us. I looked away speed walking out the dressing room area.

All the girls were already out so it was just Nessa and I with my rosy cheeks from embarrassment. I already knew Jack heard her by the way he was smirking but blushing when i walked over. I groaned slouching.

I mean we have a lot of sex but that just make things worse now that it's yelled out to the whole Forever 21.

" Awwwe my poor baby...come here munchkin" Jack said in a baby voice pulling me onto his lap. i pouted burying my face into his neck. " It's okay sexy...let the world know i'm treatin you right" he laughed standing up with my legs wrapped around his torso, slapping his hands against my butt squeezing.

I whined burying my whole face into his neck

Can i please get something to hide my identity?!...PLEASE!

+

" Mommy!...Where you going?" Sophia asked pouting. I frowned picking her up.

" Mommy's going to go hang out with your aunties...I'll be back" i said resting her beside me on the bed.

" I-Is daddy going?" she asked looking up at me with her big babydoll eyes.

They seemed a bit glossy...please don't cry

" Daddy's going out with the boys, yes...but grandma and grandma are gonna be here to play with you okay?"

" But i wanna read my book with you and daddy" she pouted her glossy eyes building up with tears. I cursed in my head sighing.

" Daddy and mommy can read your book tomorrow night..." i said moving the loose piece of hair behind her ear. She looked down with a sad face and it made me feel like shit...complete and utter shit.

" The girls a- Princess what's wrong?" Jack asked walking over setting her on his lap

" You and mommy are always leaving me!...I wanna read my book but you guys keep leaving" she started to cry and it literally shattered my heart.

We should've waited until she went to sleep...

" No baby...We're not leaving you...here let me see your book" i said swinging my feet back over onto the bed. " Cmere" i said to both of them looking at me weird.

All three of us climbed into the bed, Jack laid there on the opposite side of her reading the little fairytale  until i saw Sophia start to fall asleep.

We waited until she was sound asleep until we slipped out the bed and i slipped my heels back onto my feet.

I grabbed my crossbody bag with my phone and little bag of necessities in it on the way out the door, closing it carefully not to wake up Sophia.

" Wait...can we talk about something before we split up for the night?" Jack asked bringing an arm around my hips, slickly squeezing my butt.

" Yea..." i sighed resting my arms on his shoulders.

" I didn't notice how many times we've left her with a babysitter or something just so we can have sex or go out...she's three but this probably can impact the future..." he twisted his lip with a sad expression on his face.

" Ya i know...We need to stoo that and maybe hang out with her more...she's still attached to us and is gonna be tjat way until she starts school but right now it's hurting her..." i frowned

I feel like a horrible parent...How could i do that?...

" Hey!...This doesn't mean you're a bad mom Tori...don't even believe that one bit...you're amazing...Everybody has things to work on and nobody's perfect...How bout we take Sophia on our honeymoon?...it's supposed to be for us but she's apart of us now...and maybe we all need a little tropical sun" he smiled gently squeezing my butt. I smiled playing in his hair.

" That would be amazing...we need to get her a passp-"

" Already done...i took her a couple weeks back when you were on a dress shopping spree with Vanessa" he goofily smiled. I shook my head looking up at him.

" I love you so much...i can't wait for tomorrow...i think i'm gonna cry" he laughed but i could tell he was serious.

I giggled running mt fingers theough his hair.

" I'm really excited honestly...I am a little nervous now...Whay if i trip on my dress?...Or oh my gosh what if someone objects!" i gasped pouting. Jack laughed pushing hair out my face.

" None of that is gonna happen and even if it is i'll still be in love with you...no matter what" he said kissing me soft and slowly. I smiled through the kiss locking my fingers together around his neck

" Guys?...not trying to ruin ya smoochie smooch but i'm tryna find me somebody to take as a date to your wedding" Reese cleared his throat making us pull away. I rolled my eyes pulling back.

" I'll see you later?" i asked biting my lip backing up towards the stairs.

" Yes you will" he smirked following me. I giggled carefully walking downstairs making sure my dress wasn't rised up too high from Jacks wandering hands.

" You ready boo?" Daisy asked fixing her curly lavender hair as i walked over.

" Yea...One more thing" i said walking over to jack right before he walked out the door with the guys.

I wrapped my arms around him and leaned close to his ear.

" I have a surprise for you tomorrow..."