Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

       “We shall.” I replied linking arms with him.

Harry’s POV

     “Shit.” I muttered under my breath. I had butterflies in my stomach and I thought I was gonna faint.

     “Harry.” I heard my mum say behind me. It turn to see her and Gemma look absolutely stunning. Also, Bella was in Gemma's arms wearing a beautiful lavender dress that matched all of the bridesmaid dresses.

     “Hi mum.” I said giving her a hug and then Gemma. “You both look amazing. And so do you my little angel.”

     “Hi daddy!” Bella replied. I picked her up and swung her over my shoulders and she started playing with my curls.

      “You doing okay little brother?” Gemma asked.

      “I’m going mad.” I replied.

      “Why?” She said concerned.

      “It’s my wedding day.” I choked out.

      “Everyone gets butterflies.” My mum said.

      “I know.” I replied. “But what if she walks out on me one day?”

      “She won’t.” Gemma said. “You both are so deeply in love with eachother no one will ever break it apart.”

      I nodded.

      “We’re gonna go see your bride.” My mum said. “C’mon Bells.”

      I let Bella off my shoulder and she ran to my mum. They gave me a kiss on the cheek and hug and walked out.

     I sat back in the chair messing with my curls again. I stared at my vows which I written on a Starbucks menu.

     You are probably like why did I right it on a Starbucks item? Well, it's from the place that we met. Cheesy, I know, but you never would've thought of it.

      "HEY HAZ!" Someone yelled. Louis. I turned around to see all the lads, including Paul, standing there with their nice tuxs. They clean up well.

     "Hey." I said nervously. I stood up and my hands were getting sweaty.

     "Calm down man!" Zayn said.

     "I don't think I can." I replied. "It's weird."

     "I know. I always thought I would be first to get married." Liam said with a smirk.

     "What are you smirking about?" I asked.

     "This." He said. He took out a gorgeous ring. "I'm gonna propose to Danielle."

     "Liam! Mate that's amazing!" I said. "After my bride and I dance we'll give you a time to do it okay?"

     "Thanks mate." He said.

     "Harry!" Louis yelled. "You are getting married mate! I'm gonna miss having our bachelor pad!"

     "Lou it was not a bechelor pad." I said with a smirk.

     "That's because you were the only one bringing girls back!" He yelled then started fake tearing up.

     I chuckled and turned to Paul.

     "Are we ready to go?" I asked him.

     "Yup." He replied. "You and the lads need to wait at the alter and Liam you need to go fetch Danielle but no peeking at the bride!"