Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - New "Date" and Surprises.

Harry's POV

   "Go get a pretty dress on because I have a surprise for you babe." I said to Jenny.

   It's been about 1 and a half weeks since Jenny has been back and the boys and I have been doing EVERYTHING to make her happy. She finally got her cast off and felt a bit better.

  She's opened up a bit. Found out how we are and who she is. It's great seeing her like this.

  "Pushyy!" She yelled. She hit my arm.

  "Ow!" I yelled.

  "Oh that did not hurt." She said. She took a bit of a cupcake and got a bit of frosting on her face.

  "You have a bit of stuff on your face." I said to her. She giggled and blushed.

  "Where is it?" She asked.

  "I'll get it." I said. I stood up and licked my finger. I wiped off the bit of frosting off her face.

  I looked into her eyes and lost my self. I had to kiss her so she'd remember.

  "Thanks." She said. She looked to her feet. "I'll go change for you 'surprise'."

   I laughed and she walked off towards the room. I changed into some nice clothes for the new date.

   I will be reacting our first date.

Jenny's POV

   I run into my room and grab some of my fancy clothes for whatever Harry is planning.

  I've starting to get to know the boys but I really wish I could remember everything about them. Also, all the memories and stuff we had.

  So, I grab one of my Hollister dresses that Louis bought for me yesterday. It was strapless and was white. It had a light blue bow around the middle and it ended at mid-thigh.

  I headed over to get some shoes and decided for some light blue pumps. I went to the bathroom and french braided my band which lead to a messy bun on the right side. I left out some strands and curled them with my wand.

  I added a bit more make-up then before just to get it more finished.

  "Har. Har are you ready?" I asked walked out of the room. I look up and see 5 pairs of eyes look at me up and down. "What? Is something wrong?"

  "Not at all," Harry said. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "You look beautiful."

  I blushed and looked at the other boys. They all smiled but Zayn his mouth was still open.

  "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies!" I said. He blushed and closed his mouth.

  Harry and I headed to his car and he started driving.

  "Listen, Harry." I said. "I'm really sorry I haven't remember most of the things about you."

  "It's fine," He started. "You barely knew who YOU were so I would much rather you know exactly who you are then me."

  "So, where is this BIG surprise?" I asked.

  "It's called a surprise so telling you wouldn't work out well huh?" He said. He had a very cheeky smile on his face which made me mad.

  "Well, are we almost there?" I asked jumping in my seat like a toddler.

  "Yes. Hold your horses!" He said.

  I looked out the window to find we are at a forest right by the beach.

  "C'mon babe." Harry said. He grabbed my cold hand and squeezed it tightly. I intwined our fingers together and smiled. "First you gotta put this on."