Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Explaining Everything

Jenny's POV

    "Please, just tell me." Harry said as we lie in his bed at night.

    It's been about two weeks from that incident with Dave. Bella is still a bit freaked out about it but he's not gonna touch her.

    As for Harry, he is still begging for me to explain everything that happened.

    "Harry, I-"

    "Don't." He snapped. "Just tell me. I don't want us to have anything to hide when we get married."

    "Fine." I said giving in.

    "Tell me." He said.

    I laid my head on his chest and he pulled me closer.

   "Well," I said. "My mum had a relationship with a guy. Dave. We called him Dangerous Dave though."

   "One day I was just up in my room doing school work. Well, I could hear them yelling about some random thing."

   "What did he do to her?" Harry asked with scarce in his voice.

   "I came down," I said. "When I heard a scream. He hit her. Over and over not just once."

   "And he didn't see you?" Harry asked.

   "No," I said. "I was on the stairs. Mum saw me and motioned me to call the police. I did as so and they came a couple minutes later."

    "Did they get him?" Harry questioned.

    "Yeah," I said. "He was only in jail for about a year."

    "Did he come after you two?" Harry asked tightening his grip on me.

    "No," I said. "Well, when he got out he turned into a weird and different person. He stalked me. One day he found me walking alone. He tried doing..things.. I socked him in the balls and ran. I called the police and accused him of rape."

     "Did they get him?" He asked again.

     "No," I said. "He ran. To some place I guess. They never caught him until that one night a couple weeks ago with Bella."

     "Wow." Harry said. 

     "I know." I said.

     "Come here." He said.

     He picked me up and set me on his lap. He moved a piece of my hair from my face and stared into my eyes.

    "What are you staring at?" I asked him.

    I wrapped my arm around his neck and he pulled me closer.

   "Nothing." He said. "You just are so beautiful. I don't understand how beautiful someone could be. And you are the best thing that happened in my life."

   "I love you." I said.

   "I love you forever okay?" He said.

   I smiled and he kissed my lips gently. We then fell asleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>   

  "Do you have a certain type of dress you wanted?" The lady asked me.

   Eleanor, Danielle, my mum, Gemma, Bella and I were at the dress shop for the wedding dress.

   "Yes." I said to the worker. "Have you seen Harry Potter? Do you know Fleur's dress?"

   "I think.." She said. "I'm not positive but we have a dress that I think is similar to it."

   I nodded and she went in the back to check.