Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - SLEEPOVER!

Louis' POV

   "Where the fuck is Harry?!" Liam yelled pacing back and fourth in the hotel room.

   "He's on his date still." I reply calmly.

   "Lou, it's already 1:30 a.m!" He yelled back. I didn't realize it was that late.

   "Liam it's Hazza, he's probably in her pants right now!" I said.

   He glared at me and suddenly the door opened which revealed Harry and a very pretty girl. Their hair were both soaking wet which is quite strange since it's not raining.

   Everyone jumped up and looked at them. They looked frozen. The girl held onto Harry's arm as she shook for warmth. Poor girl.

  "HARRY EDWARD MOTHER F^CKING STYLES! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Liam shouted. It surprised everyone because he's usually calm and everything but lately he's been on edge.

  "HARRY!" I yelled running towards him. I grasped both of them into a tight hug.

  "Okay. You are choking my date and I." He breathed out. I let go and looked towards the girl.

  "What's your name lovely?" I ask her. She looks up and her dark brown eyes burn a whole into my sould.

  "Jennifer. But call me Jenny," She said and flasked me a smile. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white. It was a beautiful smile.

  "Louis." I said to her. She smiled and looked back at Harry.

  "Hey Lou! Do you still have those girl pajamas?" Harry asks me.

  "YEAH!" Jenny raises an eyebrow. "I was ordering them online and I didn't know they were women's."

  She nodded and they sat on the couch. I ran to my room and found the white strpied long sleeve shirt and some red plaid pajamas bottoms. I ran out and handed them to her as she cuddled to Harry.

  "Here you go love." I said. She took them and I felt her cold hand. "Wow, you are freezing. You want some tea?"

  "Yes, please." She said standing up. "Where's the bathroom?"

  "Down the hall, second door on the left." Harry said. She nodded and went to change.

  "She's pretty." Niall blurted as she shut the door.

  "She is pretty fit." Zayn said.

  "Yeah, but doesn't she look a bit familiar?" Liam pointed out.

  "Yeah, she looks a bit like Caroline!" I said. Harry shot me a glare. "Sorry."

  "It's fine." He said. "But I really like this girl. I don't think it's really a 'fling'."

  "Yeah. She's a keeper." I said and smiled. Jenny finally walked out and she looked cozy.

  "Hey babe." Harry said getting up and kissing her cheek. She blushed and I saw some dimples. Awh. So cute.

   "Here's your tea." Liam said handing her a cup. We all took a seat on the couch and I stared at her.

  The way she looked at Harry was strange like she was trying to say something but then not wanting to. But then she looks at him with pure passionate.

  "CARROTS!" I yelled breaking the silence. She jumped a bit and I gave her an apologetic look. She smiled and took a drink of tea.

  "Let's play a game!" Liam said.

  "Truth or dare!" We all said in unison. We laughed.

  "I GO FIRSTTT!" Niall said looking like he was about to pee his pants.