Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Scares Everywhere.

Louis' POV

    In the hospital again. Again. She is hurt again! Why does this happen? I can barely contain that she is sick or hurt or upset. The only way I want to see her is happy.

   "Hey babe. You alright?" I asked Jenny as she lies in the hospital bed.

    "Yeah a bit. No one is telling me why I'm so sick though." She said and started coughing.

    "Maybe the doctor should tell you that." I said walking away for a quick second to get the doctor.

     "Hi, Jenny. It's good seeing you smiling." He says. He's been flirting with her all week. Just because he's a young doctor doesn't mean he can flirt with his patient.

     "Yeah." She replied and smiled a bit.

     "Well, you are probably wondering why we haven't told you why you are here for the week. Well, we've been running tests and found out you have caught a quite big disease." He explains.

     "What is it?" Jenny croaked. All the boys and I gather around her why the doctor looks at his feet.

     "You were diagnosed with tuberculosis." He said. Jenny's eyes started filling up with tears.

     "I'm gonna be okay right? Right?" She yelled and looking at each boy. Harry walked up and grabbed her hand.

     "You will be alright but there is a-" Before he could finish another young nurse came and motioned him to talk to her.

      They walked towards the other corner and started talking. He had a bit of a smirk on his face and came back.

      "Well," He said. "Your latest test has been viewed and it looks like you are actually pregnant! You have no tuberculosis."

     "Pregnant?!" She questioned him again. She looked to Harry who looked worried.

     "But doctor. Why would she be coughing up blood and why did her body go in shock?" Harry asked.

    "Well, the day you two have your physical intercourse I guess you didn't feel like using protection. But we viewed the baby and it is okay but their is a slight chance it will come out having a disorder like down syndrome, turrets, etc. that is why you have been coughing up blood. We are gonna have you stay here a bit longer to make sure the baby can breath regular." The doctor explained.

     "How long?" Jenny choked out.

     "Well, we're not sure but the maximum is about 3 more weeks," He said now looking at her papers given. "It looks like we have something."

      "Yes?" She asked.

      "Well, it seems as if you are a bit underweight. Have you been anorexic lately?" He asked. Jenny looked to her legs and nodded. "Well, you are gonna have to be eating a lot more if you want you baby to be better. Because right now the umbilical cord is a bit thin."

    "Does that mean my baby could die?!" She yelled. Harry squeezed her hand to calm her down.

    "Yes.. It may become a miscarriage if you don't follow specific rules." He explained. He started telling her all about the rules she needs. Which basically is she needs to eat more because she is a twig.

    "Can we have a minute?" Jenny asks pointing to her and Harry. We all nod and flew through the room.

Harry's POV

     Damn, this all my fault. I can't believe we forgot to use protection now our baby is at risk of becoming a miscarriage.

    "I always planned on having my first child being special with the most amazing girl and it being perfect. Now, it's not perfect.." I said in my head, well I think that's what I thought. It accidentally came out.