Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Decisions, Decisions.

Harry's POV

   We all piled into the car after shopping.

   I couldn't hold Jenny's hand which made me really pissed. I knew if I did then the rumors would go bonkers and make up some rubbish.

   Jenny bought some very sexy shirts and a bikini she wouldn't let anyone to see. It was funny but I knew I couldn't be able to handle seeing her in it. 

   She also bought some shorts that I argued to pay for. She insited that she paids but I didn't take no for an answer.

   "That was fun!" Jenny yelled as we all drove off towards Starbucks to get some coffee.

   "YEAH! Why didn't Hannah come with us?" Louis asked,

   Jenny hid her face like she was trying to hide something.

   "Uh. Well, she had to meet up with her boyfriend." She said straight up. She looked to me and smiled.

   I pecked her cheek gently and she blushed.

  After we all ordered coffe my phone vibrated. It was a text.

  Caroline.

  Damn. I felt bad. I'm sercretly dating Jenny and now I miss Caroline.

  Maybe if I text her back she will meet up with me again. We could really say goodbye this time.

  No, don't think like that Harry.

  "Har, you okay?" Jenny asked. She was on the opposite side of the limo as me so she didn't see my texts.

  I nodded and gave her a fake smile then she went back and bickered with Niall.

  Me: Hi Caroline. I'll meet at you apartment at around 7. We need to talk.

  Caroline: Of course babe! Miss you lot. xx

  The thing I hated about her was she never took no for an answer. She was always really clingy. But then again she was feisty and sexy which I loved.

   We finally pulled up back at the hotel and I grabbed Jenny's hand.

  She laughed and blushed as I nibbled on her ear.

  I would miss that tonight.

  But it hard being with just ONE girl. Even though Jenny meant everything to me but then again Caroline had a part in me that I needed back to fully love Jenny.

   "I gotta go back home." Jenny said.

   "Okay, I'll call you tonight." I replied.

   I started to kiss her very hard. Not gentle because I wouldn't be able to see her.

  Her kisses were amazing. Not like Caroline's which lead to shagging her but Jenny's were gentle and smooth and passionate.

   Jenny hopped into her car after saying by to the boys and drove home.

   "Hey guys. I need to go do something. See you in a bit?" I said to them.

   They raised any eyebrow.

  "Dont do it, Harry." Louis mummered.

  "Do you even know what I'm gonna do?" I hissed.

  "Yes. You are gonna go see Caroline." He said.

  Shit. He was on me.

  "NO! Why would I do that?" I lied.

  "Because I saw you texting her in the car." He explained. "If you hurt Jenny then I'll never forgive you. Okay?"