Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Be Honest With Me

Jenny's POV

  "Happy Birthday." Everyone says to me as they bring a huge cake with a picture of Harry, I and Bella on it.

  "C'mon. Blow the candles out!" I said to Bella. We take a huge breath and blow the tall candles out.

  Everyone claps and take pictues.

  After everyone got a piece of cake I feed Bella some who was sitting on Harry's lap.

  "She's beautiful." He replied as she started drifting off to sleep on his shoulder.

  "I know." I replied tucking a piece of her dark brown hair behind her small ear.

  "I've missed you." He says tucking my hair behind my ear.

  "You too." I reply.

  "We should go put her to bed." He replied.

  I nod and we stand up. He grabs my hand and leads me towards his room. He sets her gently on his bed and tucks her in.

  "We are good parents huh?" I asked him as we stare at the beautiful girl.

  "The best." He said and kisses my temple.

  We exit the room and head back to the party.

  As I pass by old friends everyone greats me happy birthday. I smile and thank them nicely.

  "Hey." I said to Eleanor and Danielle who are laughing and holding drinks.

  "Hey birthday girl!" Eleanor yells loudly.

  "Thanks for bursting my eardrum, El." I say to her.

  "Sorry." She says quieter.

  "So, where's Harry?" Danielle asked.

  "I don't know." I said. "We just set Bella off to sleep."

  "So, you two?" Eleanor says smirking.

  "What?" I say confused. "Me and Harry? No."

  "Really?" Danielle said unhappily. "I think you two need to get back together. I mean, Bella wants a family."

  "I know." I said taking a drink of my water. "I really don't know where him and I stand."

  "What are you hiding?" Eleanor said suspicously.

  "Well," I replied. "The boys told me Harry was seeing my mum again.."

  "WHAT?!" They said in unison. They were both super shocked.

  "I know." I said. "I'm trying to ignore it but I don't know what to do. I love him."

  "He loves you." Eleanor said putting an arm around my shoulder. "He really does. And I think it's a really dick move if he thinks it's okay to be with your mum."

  "Yeah." Danielle said.

  "I should talk to him huh?" I said to them.

  They nodded and I searched for Harry.. Who of course was talking with some blonde chick.. Probably a bimbo..

  Jealously spirled in my stomach.

  I walked over to them and the girl gives me a great smile.

  "Harry can I talk to you?" I said.

  "Of course baby." He says to me. He grabs my hand and entwines our fingers.

  The blonde girl smile and walked off peacefully.