Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Time Passes

4 Years Later:

Jenny's POV

   It's been exactly 4 years from the day I ended it with Harry. It's been easier. But the first year was miserable. I mean, the time I got out of the hospital was dreadful with everything that happened.

  My daughter, Bella, she made it. She is alive. Her first year of life was hard though. She was very weak but she is the best thing that happened to me. Harry still comes over and sees Bella. But it's been like 6 months since because he's on tour.

  College is crazy. I have to go online because it's too hard taking care of Bella and go to the university as well.

  "Mummy!" Bella yelled as I as typing my essay on the laptop in the living room.

  Harry helped buy this house for Bella and I. No, Harry and I aren't together, and no he doesn't stay here with me.

  "Yes, Bell." I said looking at the little girl.

  Her dark brown hair was in perfect curls at the bottom and her bright green eyes were framed perfectly with long eyelashes. Her tan skin looked amazing on her as she wore a cute little blue pajama set.

  "Why is daddy always gone so much?" She asked. I pushed the laptop onto the table and grabbed the 4 year old. She sat in my lap and face me.

  "You know why," I started. "When you were born you weren't suppose to be. You came out way to quick. But you are the best thing that happened to me and daddy. He loves you so much okay?"

  She nodded. She was alwasy a very smart little girl. She's actually staring kindergarten in a little.

  "Do you love daddy?" She asked.

  "Yes," I asid playing with her curls. She looked so much like Harry. She was beautiful. "I love him so much. But it's complicated."

  "When will he be coming back?" She replied.

  "In a couple weeks." I said. She smiled and her dimples made my world go round.

  "When I start school!" She said excitedly.

  "Are you excited?" I asked her.

  "Yeah," She started. "I can have friends and stuff!"

  "Okay," I said. "Well, I gotta get back to school work. Do you want something to eat before bed?"

  "No, I'm not hungry." She replied. I nodded and she sat on the chair and turned on the TV I grabbed the laptop and started typing. "Mummy! Daddy is on TV!"

  I turn and see the beautiful boy on the TV. He was a bit more stubby on his chin like h hasn't shaved in a while. His hair is getting a bit longer again. The other boys looked good too. Liam's hair changed a bit and Niall got his braces off. Also, he has a tattoo on his wrist.

  "We are here today with One Direction!" The lady asid as she sat in a seperate couch as the boys did. "How are you guys?"

  "We are fantastic!" Liam said. I smiled knowing how happy they were.

  "Okay, Harry. I have to ask and I think the whole world wants to know too. How is Jenny and Bella?" The lady asked.

  "They are fantastic," He replied giving her a huge smile. "Jenny is finishing up college and Bella will be starting kindergarten in a couple weeks. So, I'm excited!"

  I smiled. I missed him so much. I look over at Bella who is smiling like crazy because he was talking about her on TV.

 "Okay." I said. "Time for bed."