Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Gross Mum Alert.

~~~~~~~2 Weeks~~~~~~~

 Jenny's POV

   "WAKE UP!" I heard someone yell. I kept my eyes closed not wanting to be blinded by the sun. I open my eyes to find Louis two inches from my face. I look over and see Harry is still asleep.

  I lean over and kiss him.

  "Morning babe." He said in his morning and very husky voice. Damn. One word. Sexyyy.

  "Morning." I said. He smacked his lips onto mine and we started to snog.

  "EWW!" Louis yelled making us pull apart. "THEIR MAKING BABIES! LIAM HOLD ME!"

  Louis ran out of the room and I heard Niall and Zayn giggle.

  "Let's go get some food?" I said looking towards Harry. He kissed me again and nodded. He picked me up bridal style and led me towards the kitchen.

   "Who wants food?!" I yelled.

   "ME!" Niall yelled like a school boy. He jumped up and hugged me really tightly.

   "HEY! Don't kill my girlfriend." Harry said breaking Niall from me.

   "Pancakes or waffles?" I ask.

   "Waffles!" They all yell. I walk in the kitchen and make the batter. I plug in the waffle maker and start making waffles.

  I place about 3 waffles on Niall plate and hand it to him. He drowns it in butter and syrup. Then he dives into it. I had everyone else about 2 waffles. And I have one for myself.

  "Are you sure you only want one?" Harry asks me as I sit on the couch.

  "Yeah." I said. I hide my face because he knows I'm hiding something.

  "Are you okay?" He asks me.

  "Yeah. Just not very hungry." I lied.

  I have a bit of an eating disorder that no one really knows about. It started when all the hate came to me about my mum and Harry.

  Some people called me ugly and fat so I decided don't eat. It hasn't gone away even though the hate has lowered.

  Harry nodded and I ate my waffle slowly. I got half way and looked at Niall who was begging for more.

  "Here." I said. I handed him the rest of my waffle and he jumped up and down.

  "Have some." Harry said. He cut a piece of his and stuck it on his fork. He placed it in my mouth and I chewed.

  It was like he was feeding a baby.

  I laughed as he wiped my face.

 "So," I started. All the boys looked at me. "I'm going shopping with a friend tonight if you guys wanna com-"

  "YES!" They all yelled in unison. I laughed.

  "Okay. Lemme just text my friend Hannah." I said. Louis' face dropped. "What? What did I do?"

  "Hannah is the name of his ex girlfriend." Harry whispered.

  "I'm sorry Boo Bear." I said walking towards him. I wrapped my arms around his big shoulders and he lifted me up. I kissed his cheek and headed back to Harry's arms.

  "Okay. I think we should all get ready." Harry said. I nodded.

  "I CALL SHOWER FIRST!" I yelled. I ran towards the room and grabbed my clothes. Zayn and I were racing to see who would get in their first.

  "I get it first!" Zayn yelled.

  "No I do! Ladies first!" I yelled pushing him to the side.

  "I'm PRETTIER THOUGH!" He yelled.

  "You wish!" I yelled back. I finally pushed him to the side and ran in. I started the water and stripped my pajamas.

  I washed my hair quickly knowing Zayn was gonna break the door down if I didn't finish. I used the girly shampoo, knowing it was Harry's. It was funny but it smelt really good!

  I wrapped a towel around me and looked for my clothes. Aww damn it.

  "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CLOTHES?!" I yelled.

  I heard snickers outside the bathroom door.

  I swung the door open and I see Louis and Harry playing with my bra and undies. Then I see Zayn and Liam trying to fit into my shirt. Then I see Niall pissing him self on the ground.

  Yeah, this is my life now.

 "GIMME THOSE!" I yelled. I grabbed my shirt and shorts from Zayn and Liam. Then I turn to Louis and Harry.

  "You really shouldn't walk around here with just a towel on." Harry said snaking his arms around my waist.

  "Gimme my undies and bra back and you can get some." I said and winked. His eyes lit up and grabbed them from Louis. He handed them to me.

  Before I could do anything I sprinted back to the bathroom and made sure I locked the door.

  "NO FAIR!" I heard Harry whine.

  I laughed really hard.

  I put on my neon green and pink lace undies and bra. I then slipped on my black high wasted shorts. I put on a white bralet that went a bit over the top of my belly button. My shorts covered most of my stomach but showed a bit of it.

   I blow dried my hair and curled it a bit. I added a bit of make-up not much since were just shopping.

   I walk out and see the boys eyes drop.

  "What?" I said.

  "So hot."

  "Damn girl."

  "Sexy."

  "Wow."

  "Nice shirt."

  Were the mumbles I heard. I smiled and grabbed my raybands from the counter and slipped on some black sandles that straped in the back. They had a bow on them and I thought they were very cute.

  "You look very sexyy." A husky voice behind me said. It was Harry. He whispered it in my ear and I got shivers.

  "Thanks. But you aint getting any of it." I said. I turn around and Harry started kissing my neck. I giggled because it tickled. "Stop it."

  "Mmm." He mumbled.

   "HARRYYYYYY! Stop making babies while standing up!" Niall yelled like a little kid. I laughed and Harry stopped kissing my neck.

  He gave me a peck on my lips. I grabbed my phone and slid it in my pocket. The boys all needed something else and I noticed Harry's phone vibrate.

   Don't look at it.

   Stop it.

   What if it's mum?

  Look at it.

  No.

  Suddenly, I took a peak at it and it was from "Caroline"

  Shit.

  "Hi baby. I miss you. Please come over to the apartment? C'mon. You know you want to ;)"

  Ew. My mum trying to be seductive.

  Well, suck on this mum he wants me not you!

  "Ready?" Harry's voice scared me.

  "Yeah. Here." I said. I grabbed his phone and gave it to him. He slid it in his pocket and we all headed into the car.