Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Dead or Alive?

Harry's POV

   "THANK YOU BRISBANE! GOODNIGHT!" I yelled to the crowd. We all ran off stage and our smiles faded.

   We left on our world tour but there wasn't a second I didn't think about Jenny and the baby. I couldn't stand leaving.

  As we all went to the dressing room we sat on the couch in silence. My phone started ringing and it said:

  "Hey! Hey! Hey! This is Jenny yo! Harry stop playing with my hair. Louis! Give me a carrot!" The ringtone was amazing and I couldn't help a smile.

   "Hello?" I said answering it. The boys looked in concern.

   "Mr. Styles?" A young man said.

   "Yes this is me." I said.

   "Well, this is Doctor Newmon." He said. My eyes widen. Something was wrong I could feel it in my gut. I put it on speaker and the boys huddled around me.

   "Yes, is something wrong?" I said my voice shaking.

   "Yes actually something is wrong," He said. I looked to the boys and they all turned pale.

   "What?! What happened?!" I yelled in the phone.

  "Well," He started. "The day you all left to the your tour her stomach caved it as if her water broke. It's only been about 4 months of her pregnant so it was not the right time for her water to break. So, she gave birth but the baby was still to small and didn't make it. I'm so sorry. But back to the real reason. Jenny is not really okay either. We thought she didn't have tuberculosis, but we were wrong. She has been disagnosed with it and is getting treatment now but we are not sure can make it."

   "And you call me now!?" I yelled. "IT'S BEEN ABOUT 3 FUCKING WEEKS! THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER AND GIRLFRIEND!"

   "Harry. Harry calm down." Liam said. He took the phone out of my hand and started talking to the doctor not on speaker.

   My eyes started watering as if I wanted to die. I wanted some one to come and kill me. I wanted this whole thing to start over. I don't understand how this could happen. I didn't even get to meet my own daughter. Why the hell would this happen?!

   Liam walked back into the room and handed me th phone.

  "What happened?" Louis asked. He looked as upset as me.

  "Well, I think we all need to go visit Jenny soon." He said. We all nodded and headed back to the hotel.

   "What is up your knickers?" I asked Louis as he scowled at me in the hotel room.

   "What do you mean?" He hissed.

   "You've been giving me the most disgusted looks ever lately." I said.

   "That's because you did all this shit to Jenny!" He yelled. I was taken back by his volume of his yell.

   "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS MY FAULT?!" I yelled back to him.

   "That night she dumped you when Caroline showed up," He started. His voice getting higher every word. "I was with her that night! She was so upset but I helped her get through it unlike you! She wentand talked to her mum about everything! She told me she fucking love me! I know she loved you but she loved me back also! It's not always about you Harry! Then she came back to talk to you then you fucked her and got her pregnant! That's why this all your fucking fault!"

   I shook my head in digust. She played up. She told Lou she loved him then came back and banged me. What the actual fuck?

  "Louis I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I yelled. "I had no idea she felt like that to you also! I just, I just needed her badly. She's everything to me and  I kept screwing things up."

   He nodded but left the room. We all fell asleep and headed towards the airport back to London where Jenny was.

  When we headed to the hospital I talked to the young doctor about Jenny.

  My legs got weak and fell to the ground.

  "Harry! Harry! What happened?!" Niall yelled.

  "She's gone. They think she's gone. Her heart stopped beating!" I choked out. Niall's eyes looked like they would fall out of the socket. Louis and Liam and Zayn looked as if they just murdered someone.

   My heart broke. I wanted to die.