Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Daughter vs. Mum!

Caroline's POV

   "Hey babe." I said answering the phone. It was Harry.

   Whenever I talked to him I smiled. He made me get butterflies in my stomach and I just blushed even though he didn't compliment me. It was nice seeing him.

   But I knew it was wrong. I mean not telling him about Jenny was bad because she was my daughter. Also, having a secret apartment was bad.. Jenny still didn't know about it either.

   "Hi darling." He said. I smiled and shivers went down my back.

   "What's up? We still on for tonight?" I said. There was a silence and I gasped.

   "Uh. About that. I have something with the band tonight so maybe this weekend?" He said. I knew he was lying but didn't want to believe it.

   "Oh yeah. Sure babe!" I said like I didn't care.

   "Okay babe. Gotta go." He said.

   "Love you." I said. He didn't reply but hung up.

   He met someone else. I knew it. I knew by the way he was acting was his eye got caught on another girls'. And I will find that girl.

Jenny's POV

   "Shit. Peter. What do I do?" I said as Peter and I walked to get some lunch at a local restaurant.

   "Say yes." He says straight up. I raise an eyebrow at him. Was he serious?

   "What?" I said.

   "Say yes to Harry." Peter said as we sat down at the table.

   "Are you sure?" I ask.

   "Listen," He started to explain. "Maybe if you go on a date with Harry you could really see who he is. Have him open up more. Because right now he is probably having a hard time."

   "Since when do you feel bad for Harry?" I reply.

   "I personally do not like him at all," He said. "But since he is fancying you then I will cut him some slack since you're you."

   "I'm me?" I question him. He laughs and looks at me in the eye.

   "You are beautiful and amazing. I'm surprise you haven't been asked out more." He says. I could feel my face burn up.

   "Peter, you have a girlfriend? Remember, Natalie?" I tell him. His smile suddenly disappears. "What did I say?"

   "Nothing." He said.

   "Peter." I say. I touched his hand on the table and he finally reaches my eyes.

   "She dumped me last week." He finally choked out.

   "Awh. Peter. I'm so sorry! I really am." I apologized.

   "It's fine. I have you." He says. I give him a fake smile.

   I grab my phone and dial Harry's number.

   "Hi gorgeous." He said. I smiled and shivers went down my back.

   "I decided to go out tonight with you." I said. I could tell he was smiling on the other line.

   "That's great! Well, I'll pick you up at about 7 tonight?" He said.

   "Okay. I'll text you my address." I said. We said our goodbyes and Peter looked at me. He could tell by my smile I was happy.

   "You realize you are so easy to read." He says. He took a bite of his burger and I laughed.

   "You have mustard on your face." I said. I grabbed my napkin and wiped it off his face. He blushed a bit and I took a bite of my salad.

  ~~~~~~After Lunch~~~~~~

  I finished my classes and Hannah headed back to my place to help me with my outfit. We walked in and I saw my mum mourning on the couch.

 "You okay mum?" I ask. She turns around and rolls her eyes.

 "Harry decided to bail on the date tonight. But I'm heading over to Janet's in about 10 minutes." She said not looking at my face.

  "Okay, I'm going out with a friend tonight." I said. She didn't reply but she did gasp. I ignored it and Hannah and I walked upstairs.

  "DUDE! You have like nothing to wear here!" She said looking through my closet.

  "I know." I said.

  "Okay. So the first thing is we are gonna have you in a simple outfit so it looks like you didn't try SO hard. But the make up with be like "I care!". She explains.

  She found a navy blue floral sundress that came mid-thigh. It was strapless so she gave me a white cardigan to go over it. She handed me some black and brown sandals that had a black bow on it.

   "Make-up time!" She said. She grabs my hand and runs towards the bathroom.

   She started putting foundation on. Then she did a catseye with black eyeliner. She added some more mascara and curled my lashes. She added a bit of blush and lip gloss.

   "You do your magic skills on your hair!" She said. I looked in the mirror and I looked great! It looked really natural.

   I pulled the crown of my hair and teased it a bit. I started french braiding down the left side of my head. The braid pulled down and I put a messy bun in. I left some hair out and curled it.

   "How do I look?" I said to Hannah.

   "FANTASTIC!" She said. We squealed and I looked at my phone. It was 5 minutes until 8. Hannah and I headed downstairs to find no one there. Mum must of left already.

   I felt relieved.

  Suddenly, the bell rang and my heart jumped. Hannah jumped up and down. I walked towards the door and I saw Harry.

  He looked amazing. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a blue and red blazer over it. He matched some maroon skinnies with them. His normal white converses with red make him look even more sexy.

  "Wow." He said. He looked at me up and down.

  "What? Is something wrong?" I said. I examined my outfit and looked up to him. He chuckled and shook his head.

  "Shall we?" He said holding out a hand.

  "We shall." I said. I took his hand and he entwined our fingers together. I smiled at him.

  He opened the car door to his lamborghini for me. I slid in and he did on the other side.

  "So, where are we going?" I ask him.

  "It's a surprise babe." He said. He winked at me.

  This was gonna be a fun night.