Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 2)

A/N!

PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE FOR A BETTER IMAGINATION OF THE WEDDING. Play it while they say the vows or when the priest starts talking!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny's POV

     "I am pregnant." I croaked out.

     All of their eyes widen but I could see in their eyes they were happy.

     "OH MY GOD!" Eleanor gushed breaking the silence.

      I nodded.

      "When did you find out?" My mum asked.

      "Uh. A week ago." I said taking in a breath.

      "And you are telling us now?!" Gemma yelled but with a smirk.

      "Sorry." I said.

      "Does Harry know?" Anne asked.

      "Uh.. No.." I said.

      "Please tell him soon!" Danielle said.

      "I will. I will." I said. "We're just so nervous right now I don't want something even more on his mind!"

      "We understand." Anne said. "Now c'mon. Eleanor where is Peter to walk down the aisle with you?"

      "He's right down stairs." Eleanor said. She's so crushing on him.

      "Where is Liam?" Anne asked Danielle.

      "With Peter." She replied with the same smile El had. I laughed.

      "Okay. Well c'mon." Anne said rushing the girls through the door. Gemma followed picking up Bella, which just left my mum and I.

      "You are so beautiful." My mum choked out.

      “Mum don’t cry.” I said.

      “Come here.” She said holding out her arms.

      I walked towards her and she grabbed me into a tight hug. I could tell she was trying not to ruin my hair.

      “Mum.” I said looking into her eyes.

      “It’s just, it feels like yesterday you were born.” She replied.

       “I know.” I said. “But I’m 21 now. I’m happy.”

       “I’m so happy for you.” She said. “And I can’t wait to have Harry my son in law.”

       “You are so gross mum.” I said laughing. She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

       “C’mon. Let’s find Paul.” She said.

       You are probably wondering why my dad isn’t here. He actually died years ago in a car accident, but I haven't talked to him two years before he died. So I asked Paul if he would do me the honor of walking down the aisle like my father would.

       He quickly agreed and hugged me so tight seriously I almost exploded.

       “Are you okay babe?” My mum said as we walked down the stairs slowly as I didn’t want to ruin my dress or trip in these 5 inch heels.

       “Yeah.” I said. I looked up to see Paul looking good in a tux. “You clean up nice.”

       “Same to you.” He teased. “Shall we?”