Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Memories.

Louis' POV

   It's been 2 weeks.

   It's been 2 fucking weeks. We found Jenny lying on the curb by the hotel. She looked..uh..dead.

  Her leg was swollen and her skin was pale. We called 911 quickly and they took her into the hospital. We all followed.

  She was suffocating from hypothermia and now she is in a coma.

  I can't believe Caroline is her mother. She explained it when she came to the hotel looking for Harry. She told all of us except Harry and just broke down crying. I comforted her. I hated seeing her hurt and I knew Harry was the guy who would do it.

  If she doesn't wake up I'll lose my bestfriend..

Jenny's POV

   My bones ached especially my leg. I didn't know where I was but I could tell it wasn't good. Whatever I was laying on was very uncomfortable like I've been here for weeks.

   I couldn't open my eyes and I couldn't remember anything.

  "Hello?" I managed to whisper. I bat my eyes to open and I see bright lights and a pair of blue eyes on me.

  "JENNY!" A familiar voice yelled.

  "I'm sorry. Who are you? Where am I?" I questioned. His face fell and I could tell he was upset. "I'm so sorry. Did I say something?"

  "I'll get the nurse." He said and walked out of the room. I looked at my right leg and it was wrapped in a cast. Then I looked at my skin and I looked very pale.

  I felt weak.

  "Hello, Jenny. I'm your nurse, Isabella. It's nice seeing you. How do you feel?" She asked.

  "My head hurts and my leg hurts too. Also, I feel really weak." I spit out.

  "Normal. Okay. Well we will be giving you some pain killers. Can you tell me who you are and when your birthday is?" She asked.

  "My name is Jennifer Flack and my birthday is March 19th, 1994."

  "Very good." She said. "You will be going through a bit of amnesia for a couple weeks."

  "What happened to me? Why am I here?" I said on the urge of crying.

  "You were fighting a fierce case of hypothermia. Your body was like ice and you fell and you leg snapped." She explained.

  "Oh." I nodded. "Um, who is that?"

  I pointed to the boy with light brown hair. It was tossled in different directions. His bright blue eyes had bags like he was awake for days.

  "That is your best friend, Louis." She said. Louis. "Do you remember anything?"

  "No, sorry." I said.

  Louis' eyes dropped as if I just crushed his heart.

  "Jenny, don't you remember me?" He said walking closer to me.

  "I'll give you too some privacy." Isabella said walking out of the room.

  "I'm sorry, Louis. I don't remember who you are." I said to him.

  "C'mon. You are my bestfriend," He started. He touched my hand and I felt warmth all around my body so I held on. "Don't you remember? Your boyfriend, Harry. Niall, Liam, Zayn. Any of those names ring a bell?"

  "Uh." I said thinking. "Zayn sounds familiar, but that's about it."

  "Oh okay." He said standing up. "I have to go. Sorry."

  "Wait, Louis," I said. He turned around. "I'm sorry I don't remember."

  "It's okay darling." He said walking back towards me. "It's not your fault. I'm just glad you are alive."

  He kissed my forehead gently and walked out of the room.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

  "Okay. Here are some pain killers for your head and leg." Isabella said to me as we stand in the lobby of the hospital. I was on crutches and I looked terrible. "You need to make sure to stay warm and wear heavy clothing. Also, you won't be able to do any physical intercourse."

  "Haha," I said. "Don't worry, I dont even remember who my boyfriend is."

  "Yeah," She said again. "You are gonna be all loopy this past couple weeks. You aren't gonna remember anything."

  "How do I get home then?"

  "You're going to ride with Louis. He said he'd bring you home." She said.

  I nodded and turned around. There Louis was standing with 4 other very good looking guys. Those must be the guys Louis was telling me about.

  "JENNY!" The curly haired boy said. He ran over to me and gave me a gentle bear hug.

  "Uh. Hello." I said awkwardly. He let go and smiled. But it suddenly faded.

  "Jenny, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.

  "Um. I'm sorry who are you?" I asked him. His face fell just like Louis' did.

  "It's me. It's Harry. I'm your boyfriend." He explained.

  His eyes were filled with tears.

  "I'm so sorry, Harry. I don't know who you are. But maybe we could talk later. I need to sleep and I need someone to explain what happened to me. And why my brain is all jacked up. Help me-" I babbled off.

  "Shhh. It's okay." He said. He eloped me into a hug and I cried into shoulder. He smelled very good and it was very familiar.

  We all headed into their car and I looked around.

  "Uh. Where are we?" I asked looking at Louis who was driving.

  "We are in London babe." He answered.

  "Okay. So tell me why their is all these girls screaming about a One Direction band thing?" I said pointing to about 5 girls with One Direction t-shirts.

  "Well it's a big boyband here and yeah. That's us." The blonde Irish one said.

  "Oh. Okay. Uh what's your name again?" I asked.

  "I'm Niall." He said and smiled. He was cute. "This is Zayn and Liam."

  I nodded and took my phone out of my pocket.

  "Uh. Does any of you remember my password?" I asked.

  "It's 'Henny' with a capital H." Harry explained.

  I typed it in and found all these pictures of Harry and I.

  "That was our first date." He whispered in my ear. I blushed a bit and got shivers.

  The picture was beautiful. Harry and I were sitting on a red plaid blanket on the ground. I had his blazer over my shoulders and there was a picnik basket behind.

  The view was beautiful. It was the ocean and the sunset. It was a beautiful picture. His lips were pressed to my cheek and I was blushing bright red.

  "It's a beautiful picture." I said. I wish I could go back to that date.