Chapter 27 - Coincidences

Start from the beginning

"Let's just go when it's nightime, there's a discount and there are a lot of food in buffet they said" Shal explains further. "That sounds fun, so? Who'll join?" In the end, even though Feitan refused, the members are: Shalnark, Kalluto, Phinks, Franklin, Machi and Feitan.

(I didn't want them to be too many, that's being hysterical and out of character too much)

======= ♦A BLAST!♦ =======

"Sweet Gallery sounds good" Gon suggests. "How did that sounded good?" Killua sweatdropped. How about this then?" He pointed out. Gon, Kurapika and Leorio stared at each other for a moment before smiling. "That'll do" Leorio said.

The night came and the four friends proceeded to the chosen club: Cielo Exotica; The Home of The Tangerine Tigers. "Show me your Ren" The guard with a boulder body greeted them for their requirements. They looked at each other and then showed up their Ren, he was quite amazed.

"It says here that there are free cookies!" Gon happily cheered. "That's what caught your eye? And I thought hormones are kicking in, it seems you're still too young. They say that pretty hot singing tsundere babes are working here. What do you say Killua?" Leorio wiggled his eyebrows as he elbows the assassin.

"Don't bother me old man!..." He looked away, but when he looked back "Hehe!" He has this smug creepy perverted look on his face, pink took over his cheeks. And they both started laughing.

"What do you mean hormones are still not kicking in? I'm mature!-.... enough!" He adds quite obviously unsure. "Yeah whatever, Killua is obviously more matured than you are, Gon. Sorry, but I need to be honest with these kinds of things." Leorio explained seriously with eyes closed. "And may you explain why?" Kurapika raises an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Because hormones and THESE kinds of things are needed to be taken seriously, if you don't, you might turn out to be like Kurapika." Leorio said casually. "Why me?!" He protests. "No offense but, you suspiciously look like a girl. No men would turn away their eyes from you." He explained further. "No I do not! And men would never do that! It is indecent!" He said angrily.

And they started chatting about hormones that eventually fell on their original topic later on.

======= °ω° MOE MOE KYUUN~~ <3 =========

"Show me your nen" The guard orders and since they were both bored, they went in with the flow and followed the orders and requirements of the club. He was left there, terrified as they both went in.

"This club makes me dizzy with all its lights." Illumi complains. "Really? I thought it's really dashing" Hisoka smiles. They sat down in a table for two. "Even my brother is here, seriously. And I'm not in the mood to play with him." Illumi continued. "Well, we are in a night off our work" The magician stated. "Work? Like you have any" Illumi scoffed.

"Hey I work too." "Looking for Chrollo's cure?" Illumi asks as he raises his hand for a waitress to come. The same brunette that served his brother. She smiled at them and mumbled welcoming words and asking what they wanted to order.

======8) Say CHEEZY! XD =======

"Show me your nen" He ordered. "I didn't know this club only allows nen users?" Menchi said. "Well, it is stated in the collage that only special people with special abilities are allowed or qualified to come in." Netero explains as he brushes his beard repeatedly. "Is it worth it though?" Satotz questions. " Well we won't know if we'll keep on standing here, won't we?" Their nen spiked and they were welcomed by a group of waitress, bowing infront of them.

"See? Service is good, right? Now let's check the food." The group was seated near a wall, facing each other and the others sitting beside one another.