Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

     “Hair time!” Danielle chimed. Hey that rhymed.. HAHA.. oh my god..

     Danielle brushed out my hair all the way back. She heated up the Infinity Curling Wand and starting curling it in layers.

    “So. You and Peter huh?” I said to Eleanor with a smirk as she painted my nail a white sparkly color.

    “Yeah.” She blushed. “But he hasn’t asked me to be his official girlfriend yet.”

    “He will.” I said. “Give him time.”

    “He’s gonna be my date tonight.” She said with a blush followed after it.

    “I didn’t know.” I said sarcastically. “So Danielle when do you think Liam will pop the question?”

    “I hope soon!” She yelled happily. “We’ve been together for what 6 years now!”

    “I think he will do it soon.” I replied.

    “I hope I want to be married.” She replied.

    As she finished curling my hair she twisted parts of it and put it into an elegant bun in the back. It was simple but effective. She left a couple strands in front and let them hang.

     “Done.” She replied.

     I looked in the mirror and seriously I was in awe for a second time. They seriously have great talent which make-up and hair.

    “Oh my god.” Someone gushed behind Danielle.

    “Mum.” I said about to get up for a hug but got stopped by El.

    “No smudging our masterpiece.” El said and Danielle agreed. I gave my mum a smile and tears welled up in her eyes.

     “Crap my mascara.” She said wiping her eyes.

     Eleanor handed her a tissue quickly and she thanked her.

     “Where is the beautiful bride?” Someone said behind my mum’s teary face.

     I turned to see who it was and it was Anne and Gemma holding Bella who was in the cutest little lavender dress. They all looked amazing.

     “You girls look amazing.” I said.

     “We should be telling you that.” Gemma replied.

     “He’s bugging out!” Anna said referring to Harry.

     “Not as much as me.” I replied.

     “He loves you. Never forget that.” Anne said.

      “Never.” I said with a smile.

      “So,” Gemma said. “When can I see the dress?”

      “I’ll go get it!” Danielle said quickly running towards the dress.

       Soon she came back out and the dress was still in it’s covered. It was a beautiful dress and I didn’t understand how beautiful something could be.

       “Go put it on! We’re starting soon.” Anne said.

       I nodded and grabbed the dress.

       I walked to the dressing room and shut it quickly.

       I unzipped the cover of the dress and stared at it. It was so amazingly beautiful, almost as much as Harry.

       I put on my undergarments, which were not the ugly huge ass underwear stuff everyone wears. I put on the guarder on my leg as well.

      I slipped on the elegant dress hoping not to rip it. It was an Artweddig Sweetheart Embroidered Tulle Over Wedding Gown. It was strapless dress which definitely helped not messing up my hair. The top has beautiful Sweetheart neckline and ruched bodice highlighted with ruffles sewed onto them. They over laid in two different directions. The back had small white buttons but also a zipper. It had exquisite embroidery tulle overlay satin skirt with flower patterns hanging down on the top. There was a court train but it wasn’t long enough for someone to hold it without seeing under it.

       I stepped out of the dressing room to get many stairs from the girls.

       “Can someone zip me up?” I said standing infront of the mirror.

       Danielle quickly jumped up and zipped the beautiful dress up. It fit perfectly. Eleanor handed me my white peep-toe stiletto heels and I quickly slipped them on without falling. I stood up and everyone stared.

       “You look beautiful.” My mum said. I smiled.

       I looked down at the beautiful engagement ring on my finger. It was a Tacori Dantela designed ring. The middle was a 3.50 carat round center stone that bloomed with a cushion style halo making the diamond bright and beautiful.

       "I have something to tell all of you." I said avoiding all of their eyes.

       "What is it?" Anne said concerned.

       "I uh.." I choked.

       "Plese tell me you didn't cheat on Harry." My mum said.

       "No!" I yelled slightly annoyed that she thought I would do such a thing.

       "Then what is it?" Eleanor asked.

       "Well.." I said.

       I looked up and all of their eyes burned holes into my face.

       "I am pregnant." I croaked. 

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

      SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE LAST. I was just so pissed that it deleted. I hope I got everything in there.

      Sorry for the cliff hanger as well but yeah! So, please vote and comment! Eleanor's dress is on the side. And Jenny's dress will be on the next chapter which will be up in like an hour!

~Taylor<3