Chapter 12: Villains On The Move Again, True Horror In The Form Of A Killer

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, Ryu...I truly am..." You told him.

"Me too..." He replied.

"He was like another father to me, I'd do anything for that man. I'd trade my life for him. You know tha-" You spoke but he cut you off.

"Y/N..." He said as you went silent. "There is one thing I must know..." He said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"...Is it wrong to kill for payback?" He asked.

"Ryu, wait-" He cut you off again.

"It's only right. An eye for an eye, you know the saying. Y/N, they have chosen to attack us warriors thinking that we are inferior to them. I cannot stand by and wait for them to be captured and tried. I need to to get them now." He said.

"We'll get them as soon as possible, I promise. But we can't do things like that! It's wrong!" You said.

"Wrong!? Just like how it was wrong for you to get angry when those villains decided to go after that frog girl back at the USJ!? I've watched the tapes! You attacked out of sheer rage, Y/N! Isn't that something I deserve!? THEY TOOK MY FATHER FROM ME!" He yelled.

"AND IN THAT MOMENT, I FELT LIKE I WAS A VILLAIN!" You shouted back as he went quiet. "FIGHTING WITH THAT KIND OF SELFISH RAGE IS WHAT THEY USE TO MOTIVATE THEMSELVES! IF WE STOOP DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, WHO GIVES US THE RIGHT TO CALL OURSELVES HEROES, LET ALONE WARRIORS!" You yelled at him before calming down. "I'm sorry..." You said.

"Y/N..." He said as he turned to you with a pleading look. "Promise me...Promise me we will be the ones to take them down, for my father..." He said.

You grabbed him and hugged him as he stood still and didn't move.

"I promise...We'll do whatever it takes to get them. But promise me you won't do anything like that. Learn that you can't attack for selfish reasons, that's not what heroes are about." You said to him.

"I promise..." He said as you nodded.

"Alright, fly on over to Todoroki, I'm going on over to where Momo is." You said.

Just as he was about to take off, you looked at him and called him.

"Ryu!" You yelled as he turned around and you smirked. "When did you and Hatsume become a thing?" You asked as he got angry and turned red.

"Sh-Shut up and go to YOUR woman already!" He said as he scoffed and flew off.

You chuckled and flew off to where Momo said to meet her. As you were flying, you called her on your phone and waited until she finally picked up.

"Hey, are you almost here?" She asked.

"Yeah, almost. You said it was a TV studio?" You asked her.

"Yeah, I'm waiting outside for you right now." She said.

As you grew closer to the address, you saw her on the sidewalk outside of a sound stage waiting for you as you landed in front of her and put your phone away.

"Hey, love." She said as she walked up to you and gave you a kiss. "How're you doing?" She asked as you kissed her and walked inside with her.

"We're doing the best we can. All we need to do right now is get our internships done and make it back." You said as you walked into the studio and were greeted by Kendo and the pro hero they were assigned to, Uwambi.

"It's nice to see your safe. Principal Nezu told me the situation, are you all right?" Uwambi asked.

"Yeah, that must've been scary seeing those villains again. I hope Ryu's all right also..." Kendo said in worry.