Step by step she will break

Start from the beginning

(Time skip at your house)
"She did what?!" Bendy yelled not trying to believe what he just heard "Destiny injected y/n with something which made her fall to sleep "I know Joey" Bendy said under his breath "Who are you talking to?" Rosie asked the demon "No one. So where's y/n now?" Bendy asked trying not to be too angry with the crazy Yandere "I think... Destiny took her to her house" Rosie said and Bendy eyes turned red and he shook the feeling of complete rage that is trying to wash over him "she took toots to her house?" Bendy asked in a demonic voice "Yeah, but Henry is bringing her back here" Rosie said "Henry's coming!" Dylan said smiling as he faced the door "How the hell do you know? It's like you can see through the door" Rosie said "Huh? What do you mean Rose? I can see through the door" Dylan said to the girl before facing the door again "I can't do that but I can sense people coming" Bendy said "How far is he?" Bendy asked Dylan "He is about to come to door right... Now!" Dylan said when there is a knock at the door "I got it" Boris said as he ran towards the door and sees Henry holding a sleeping y/n in his hands "Y/n?" Boris said with worry in his eyes "Don't worry. She is just sleeping" Henry said smiling as he placed you on the couch "I swear to God. If Destiny hurt Her one more time I will not hold back" Bendy said "I will talk to her" Henry said "See you guys" Henry said as he waved goodbye and left the house.

(Your Dreamworld)
"Destiny" I say as I was watching as Destiny was killing my friends one by one and I couldn't do anything as I was on my knees out of breath and had blood leaking from my stomach "Bendy..." I say looking down not daring to look up of what Destiny was doing "You keep thinking about him. You know he is dead" Destiny said and my eyes widen in fear without my eyes leaving the ground "Y/n, look at me" I hear Destiny say and I kept my eyes on the ground "Y/n I will not ask again look at me" Destiny said as I heard anger fill her  voice "Okay, you ask for it" I hear her say before I was picked up and thrown against the wall and Destiny had me by my neck "Why don't you say 3 simple words?" She asked me and I just looked at her while her eyes had the feeling of lust in them "No" I say and she only smiled "You've been tortured and beaten by me and you still won't show submission" Destiny said "Fuck you" I say as I suddenly felt the pain of something sharp hit my stomach and Destiny smiling at me as I felt tears run down my cheeks and blood down the side of my mouth and Destiny used her finger and took some of the blood and licked it off her fingers "You are so delicious but too bad you will rot. But don't worry I will see you in hell" she said to me as I felt my eyes began to close "Bye n/n" Destiny said before everything went black...

"Y/n!"

"Y/n wake up!"

(Your pov)
I wake up with Bendy, Rosie and the other toons standing in front of me and looked at me and Bendy had blood on his hands "Y-y/n" Bendy said to me as he pointed to my mouth and I felt something dripping off my mouth and onto my lap and I took my hand and wiped the substance off my mouth only to find out that it is blood. My mouth is filled with blood and I got up and ran upstairs to bathroom and all I could do is cough as the blood kept coming and Rosie there with me and she held my hair away from my face "What is wrong with you?" Rosie asked me and I shook my head as I wiped my mouth. It must be that weird stuff that Destiny injected me with. Fuck, this better not kill me. "I'm okay" I say as Rosie walked back downstairs with me and Bendy stood there facing the door "I'm gonna kill her" I hear Bendy say as I was able to see ink dripping off his head and onto the ground "Bendy?" Rosie said looking at the demon as he turned around to face us and Everyone took a step back away from him as he had ink covering one eye and the other was red with anger while his cartoon gloved hands was claws "Stay back" I told them as I walked up to the demon and kneeled down to his level and my lips touched his and I felt that he tensed up at the sudden action and started kissing me back and after about a minute we parted lips from one another and Bendy was back into his cartoon self "What's wrong with you?" Bendy asked me "Nothing, I must had eaten something that was bad for me" I say "Please y/n. You don't have to keep anything from me" Bendy said as he hugged me "You think I didn't notice the mark on your ear?" Bendy asked me and I shook my head "It's fine toots. I already know who did it" Bendy said. Please don't say Destiny, please don't say Destiny. "It was Destiny wasn't it?" He asked me and I nod my head and Bendy took a deep breath and looked at me "I will be fine" I say as he looked at me still not sure if my feelings are real or not.

(Time skip at night your pov)
I was sleeping with a sleeping Bendy in my bed and I was still up thinking about everything that had happened in the last few days.

"Bendy?" I called to him in a quiet voice "Yeah toots?" Bendy respond back with a sleepy voice still. "Why do you risk your life with someone who forgot about you?" I asked him "It's simple. I love you and I would do anything to protect you no matter the cost or bloodshed" Bendy said "Maybe when you are old enough we can have a family together" Bendy said. That's exactly what I wanted is to have someone special in my life to spend the rest of it with. "I will love to have a family with you Bendy" I say "Than it's a plan" Bendy Said as I let out a small chuckle "Now can we go to sleep? This demon needs some sleep" Bendy said "But I will not be as pretty as you toots" Bendy said as he kissed my forehead "Love you toots" Bendy said "Love you too darling" I say before me and my Demon fell asleep I each other's arms and all my worry about Destiny went away as I felt safe in Bendy's hands and he knew that's exactly how I felt.

____________________________________
That's the chapter! And sorry about if it's not good but you all keep telling me that it is good but I am just happy that you all like my work.

And I will try to find a pic of how Destiny might look but if I can't find one than You guys can give me an idea it description of how she should look and I will look it up and I will give you credit for the character idea
Destiny- And I better look fine af for my y/n

Author- Please Destiny, not now

Destiny- Okay, I will see you y/n in the next chapter. Bye n/n😘😘😘

And that's all for now and let me know what you think

Destiny- This fits me perfectly don't you think y/n?

Miri out 🖤🖤🖤