Chapter 26

Parker's Diary Entry l

"I love you, and everything is gonna be okay." Jasmine spoke, her words flowing smoothly from her mouth. She had never said those words to me, even when we were dating. We moved way to fast. It took me be surprise. Jasmine released her hand from mine and went back inside.

I felt EXTREMELY bad about what I just did. I kinda sorta lied about the blood cancer. But hey, at least the overdose part was true, right?

No.

I didn't even do drugs. I didn't drink, except for that one time when Talia made me think that I slept with her. I didn't do anything. I did get into a fight and the doctor called Jasmine which made her drink, so I can thank the doctor for that. I feel so guilty. If she hadn't met me, if she hadn't had seen me in school, if she hadn't talked to me, she wouldn't be here, at this stupid place. I'm here for reasons that I cannot say, or wish to share. All I know is that it's my fault she's here, and I need to get her out of here.

A/N ok so this is just explaining Parker's side of everything that happened in the last chapter. And yes guys have diarys alright and sorry for the SHORT SHORT chapter I have more drama coming soon vote comment share whatever l ily bye:)