Chapter 4

A few days later i found out my schedule got changed. I had every single class with Parker.  Hes also my partner in every, single, class. I mean, I would rather eat dog shit

"Im in every single class with him!" I complained to Talia. She was the only friend i had here in this hellhole, as Talia called it. Apparently im not normal enough to have more than one friend in this god damn school. 

"Your just gonna have to deal, J." Talia replied, not bothering to look up from her phone. "Listen Talia is guy hates me for no reason! How am i supposed to deal with it 7 months!" I shouted. That made everyone go quiet. "Disabled chick has gone crazy!" I voice from the crowd yelled. "Im sorry, but you need to stop acting crazy." Talia whisperd. What the hell? I raised my voice a little and suddenly its like a zombie apocalyspe."Whatever." I mumbled and rolled down the hallway. 

"You and your table partner will classify differnt types of minerals." Mrs. Janks, my science teacher said. "Get to work."

"Now, Wheels. I never caught your name." Parker said, looking at the purple rock in front of him.

"Why do you need to know my name?" I questioned. 

"Because if you know mine, I might as well know yours."

"Jasmine. My name is Jasmine. There. You know my name. Satisfied?" I replied. 

"No, I think Ill stick to Wheels. Besides. The name Jasmine kinda sucks." Parker chuckled. 

"Excuse me? My mother named me that, and I think Ill stick to Jasmine." 

"Jasmine is so like, stuck up, and rich girl like. Its kinda pathetic. Ask your mom to change it. Or did she run off?" Parker smriked. 

I ignored is stupid remarks about my mother. 

Well, i almost did. 

"Dont you dare speak about my mother again, got it? You know absolutley nothing about me. You barley know my name. So i suggest you shut the hell up." I wheeled  out of the room. 

                                                                           PARKERS POV 

What the hell is her story? Why does she go all wacko? Shes fucking werid. "Dude, why do you have to be a douche all the time?" I heard a voice from behind me. It was the Wheel's friend, Talia. 

"Im sorry, what did you say?" I turned to face her. 

"Did i stutter? Why do you have to be a douche all the time?" she repeated. 

"Im not being a douche. I just dont like her." 

"Why? You just learned her name, and shes been here for a week." 

"She seems like a bitchy person. Shes rich. Her dads a lawyer or something." I replied hesitantly. 

"Just because shes rich? What the hell is your problem? Maybe some people would like you if you werent such a judgemental prick." Talia finnished, feeling proud of what she had just said. The five minute bell went off, and I walked out of the classroom. 

I was hesitating on wether or not to find Jasmine or not. I wasnt usually the one to apologize, but i guess i should. 

I found Jasmine by her locker, looking for a book. 

"Im sorry." I said.

After i said that, i stared at her for a second. I looked her up and down, and she was actually really pretty. Not that I should care.

"Your what?" Jasmine questioned.

"Im sorry." I mumbled. I looked at my feet and waited for her response. 

"Sure you are." she muttered and wheeled away. Jesus, what a bitch. 

~

"He wanted to apologize. Crazy right?" I said to Talia as i got my backpack. 

"No, not really. I told him to. He was being a douche." Talia replied, also taking her backpack out. 

"So he didnt really want to apologize?" I asked.

"No. I guess not. He never apologizes to anyone. Thats why hes friends with a the punks."

She pointed to the group of guys he was standing with. They all dressed in black, except for Parker. He wore a blue hoodie and jeans with a hole in the knee. I looked him up and down. He was cute. Just like i observed on the first day of school, then he turned into a jerk.

"Whatever," I mumbled, looking Parker up and down. "Hes a dick."