Chapter 2

I arrived late. I knocked on the door and the teacher let me in. 

"You must be Jasmine." he said 

"My name is Mr. Wels. Take a seat over there." 

I wheeled to where Mr. Wels was pointing. He was pointing to an empty chair next to the guy I spoke to at my locker. I sighed and wheeled over to the table. "Jesus Christ." the boy mumbleD under his breath. 

 "Have fun." the girl behind him mumbled. I was guessing she was his girlfriend.  

                             Its the first day of school, and two people already hate me. 

~

After 8th period i went to my locker to grab the rest of my stuff. The guy with the green shirt was there. 

"I didnt catch your name."  His face was angled down, looking straight at me. 

"Thats because I have no intentions on telling you." he snapped. 

"What the hell is your problem? I met you today, and your acting like i killed your brother." I yelled at him.

"Thats becuase you did."  he yelled back. 

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"  

"Calm down wheels, I was kidding. Your pathetic." he smirked and walked away. 

"Guys are dicks." I muttered to myslef. Little did i know that there was another girl standing right next to me watching us "talk". 

"Parker, his names Parker." The girl said to me. Her blue eyes and long blonde hair framed her face. 

"Oh." 

"Im Talia." she says and sticks out her hand, waiting for me to shake it, or do something with it. 

"Hi, Im Jasmine." i say, taking Talia's hand.

"Your lucky. I like you. And with what people are saying about you, I might be your only friend in this hellhole." she said back, almost like it was rehearsed. "Heres my number," she said handing piece of paper. "Text me sometime." she yells behind her as she walked away. 

At least today I made one friend. 

And one enemy.

~

I got home and Vicki was sitting at the coffee table with a buch of other people i didnt even know exsisted. There was a bag filled with white powder in the middle of them. 

"Out, now. Or im calling the cops." I said to them as i wheeled into the den. They all looked startled to see me, as if i appeared out of thin air. Thier eyes bloodshot. "Did I stutter?" I snapped. "Out! Now!" I yelled once more. The three guys scrambled to thier feet and out the door. 

"What the hell, Jasmine! Those are my friends!" she stands up, towering over me. 

"Your friends? You're high, you skank! My dad thinks those are my drugs, in the ibuprofen bottle! Do you have any idea what my dad thinks of me? This is all your faut, you druggie!" I snapped. I was done with Vicki's crap. If she wasnt here my mother would still be alive. 

Then out of the blue, Vicki slapped me. I quickly touched my hand to my face, and looked up at Vicki. She had her hand cupped over her mouth, like she didnt know what she just did. 

"Jasmine, Im so-"  but im already out the door before she finnishes her sentence.