Chapter 24

Week after week, it was the same routine. Waking up at seven, going outside, talking to the other patients, lunch, the only thing I looked toward to was talking to Sam about my life, which he had already known so much about. I was about four weeks into my program, and nothing seemed to be changing. I mean, I hadn't been drinking or anything, but I knew that I still needed help mentally or whatever, and I knew that as soon as I got home from that rehab place that I would resort to drinking once again. Talking to Sam, who is actually a pretty cool guy and he liked a lot of the things I liked, so we got along pretty well.

"We are going to have to extend your program an extra month or so." Tabitha, the owner and "head of the board" said. She doesn't even know if it's going to be a month or longer. I already don't want to be here, I can't last a couple more months. Plus, I don't think my dad can afford it.

"Wait, what? Extend my program? Is that even possible?" I spat. Who the hell even suggested this? Tabitha and I don't like each other all that much, so it was more than likely not her.

"Yeah, it's possible. Some of the faculty think that while you aren't drinking, that your still not very stable." Tabitha said, picking at her nails.

"What if- wait, what do you mean some of the "faculty"?" I asked. How would she know about my problems and that I'm not ''mentally stable" enough to leave this place when I was supposed to? She's not in my mind.

"What I'm saying is that I have been informed about some things you have been telling a faculty member." Tabitha replied bitterly. No, he wouldn't, would he? He's the only one I talk to. I trusted him. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"I'm not allowed to reveal that information." .

I immediately turned around and sped to Sam's office. I knocked loudly three times, and then I let my self in. I see an unsettling sight. Sam was sitting on his desk kissing some girl.

"Oh, I uh-"

"JASMINE!" He yelled. I quickly backed out of the room and sped down the hallway. So many thoughts raced through my head. They ranged from who the girl was to if he had told Tabitha about the stuff I told him. I couldn't get the image of what just happened out of my mind. I felt hurt. Why did I feel hurt?

Of course I wasn't paying attention and I ran into someone at the front desk. He fell down and I immediately apologized, and then I immediately regretted it. I recognized the face staring at me.

"You have got to be kidding me."

A/N

Hi sorry it took me over two weeks to update, I've just been busy lately. And I made a YouTube channel and me and my friend have been filming videos for that so. Here's the update(: comment and vote and yeah bye

Ps sorry it's short