"What for ?"

"Phy..sco" He stresses as She gets hold of a vase to throw at him .

His expressions was worth a watch as his lips curve down his orbs widens in fear .

She smirks. "Good job" Her Brain tell her ..Her Heart whispers "ohh poor handsome jerk !" ,"What the hell is wrong?" Her Brain yells "What is wrong?" her heart asks back .."Are you falling for him that you feel sorry to hit him ?"Her brain asks her heart

"No way " Zoya shouts loudly Looking at him ..

He chuckles loudly "I am Declaring Officially That Zoya Siddiqui has Gone Mad Hearing That Aditya is Going to Steal her !!"

She throws the vase at him as He ducks himself on time

"You mad women !!" He shouts pissed.

She gets hold of the Spatula .His eyes widens more & more if possible seeing her in a murdering pose with the spatula in her right hand Where the heck that woman find one ? He wonders You idiot your meena maa's room of course!! She has everything needed here !

"Zoya I was just joking " He tells her hurriedly .

"Joking? you monkey !!" She yells chasing him around the bed round & round Finally Aditya climbs on the bed as Zoya Looks at him With a Murderous glare ready to strangle him .

"Of course Tiny Creature !! " He gives her a smugly smile raising his arms up in the air

"You jerk!! You have the nerve to answer me back" She tells angrily narrowing her brows as He gives her an ISN"T-IT-OBVIOUS Look ..

She Silently gets on the bed as The jerk keeps on looking at her Lost in her Features

"She Looks cute" A Slip of tongue from him as Her murderous look gets replaced by a clueless look still spatula in her one hand

"Ahh?"

His mind diverts him to Look forward vaguely dropping the bomb of his slip on his head .He gives her sheepish smile

"I said Spatula Looks Cute!" .

She starts giggling her giggles turns into laughs "Cute and Spatula ?" She holds her stomach and laughs out as He smacks the back of his head

"I Hereby officially confirm that my disease has Spread to Adik...Nahhh ..Jahanpannah !!" She declares pressing her lips together .

"I totally lost it being with her !!" He mutters to himself bringing his palms to his face .

"Zoya Aditya !!" Meena shouts shocked seeing their positions Zoya with a spatula in her hand laughing like a maniac while Aditya frowning at her and both top of the bed standing

Startled by the sudden voice they both end up stumbling ..Aditya falls on Zoya taking her under him as She gapes out loudly . She moves her two fingers away from her eyes as She feels him dangerously close to her ..The way He is looking at her it did not make her feel weird or disgusted it never made her feel anything like that when it was related to him She does not know why or She does not have any answers to it either .He tucks a hair strand behind her ear as her breath quickens .

Mere Dil Ko Tere Dil Ki Zarurat Hai

"Zoya Aditya " Meena calls out worried breaking their moment as Aditya moves away from her and gets down the bed dusting his t-shirt .Zoya moves and stands next to Aditya

Meena raises her one eye suspiciously "What were you guys doing on top of the bed ? With Spatula in your hand Zoya ?" .

.Zoya looks down at her hand , "I said She is a psycho and She ended up proving that !!" Aditya moves forward holding Meena's arm .

"What? you Monkey !!" Zoya yells flaring her nose "I hate him !!" She declares stomping her foot throwing daggers at him and leaves the room .

"I hate her !!' Aditya gives his followed by her and leaves the room .Menaa's Lips curves up in a Knowing smile as She shakes her head chuckling.

***

Aditya corners Zoya on her room wall as She looks at him with wide eyed ..She splays her hand on his chest intending to push him ..He holds both her hands and pins it to the wall over her head as She glares at him

"What the hell is wrong with you ?" She asks pissed .

He leans forward still having her in place and whispers "You look cute in pj's with those Cinderella printed on it "

She feels butterflies flying around in front on her eyes Seriously Zoya Butterflies that to front of your eyes ? her brain mocks at her !!..as Her heart asks doubtfully "Isn't it suppose to be in the stomach?".

."Stop it !! You two !" Zoya yells at her brain and her heart .

Aditya leaves loosens the hold on her hands as it slips down slowly and Hes teps back "Are you sure you aren't not meeting Rajesh Khanna ?" He asks her seriously

"Who is Rajesh ?" She asks unsure .

Aditya takes two steps back from her as He tells her loudly "Psychologist !!"

"Jahanpannah !!" She clenches her fist seeing him running out with a laugh ..

he stomps her foot irritated with a deep frown plastered on her face .

Aditya pokes his head in again "Dream about me !!" and runs for his life as Zoya throws a pillow at him

"Why the hell is He messing my genius mind & lovely heart " She whines pushing her face in to the pillow.

"I hate him!!" Zoya pulls the blanket over her trying to assure himself "Is it So? her heart whispers .

"Not again !! " Zoya yells pulling her hair and places her head on the pillow trying to catch some sleep.

"Now He is kissing me in my dreams !!" She covers her face with her palms whining "I Just Need some Sleep Away from him !!" She mutters to herself "I Hate You Jahanpannah !!" She assures herself placing her hand on her heart stroking it !

She closes her eyes but She cribs "Jahanpannah again !!" .

She throws away her quilt getting up rubbing her eyes .."I am gonna sleep with maa " She gets up to leave adjusting her t-shirt ..Her eyes falls on the mirror as She looks at herself You look cute in pj's with those Cinderella printed on it

Aa blush creeps up her cheeks as her lips curve up "Not again! " She whispers holding her cheeks and Leaves the room blush never leaving her face as She wraps her arms around Her maa and goes into slumber with of course that's Jerk never leave her even in her dreams.

***

Feedback Awaited :)