Be nice

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I look over at Spencer and I see her sleeping then I look at Lucas and he's looking at me. "What?" I say noticing Lucas stare at me. "Three is a crowd." I roll my eyes "you said you would be nice." "Well maybe I want my girl friend to be only my girlfriend and not Spencer's girlfriend too. I don't want to have a three way relationship." I shake my head. "Please stop being jealous. I don't want you to be my only friend. You're being too protective Lucas." Lucas looks into my eyes and sighs. "I am being to protective I'm sorry. But please tell Spencer to stop flirting with you." I nod my head and smile.

LUCAS POINT OF VIEW
We are sitting in my room and maya sits on my lap and says. "What do you want to do today Huckleberry?" "Talk about our future." Mayas smile quickly fades as she says "oh!.... I mean I just never thought we would talk about this I just figured everything would fall into place." "Life doesn't work like that." "I wish it did." She lays her head on my shoulder and I say "once we finish college I want us to move back into my place in New York." "That sounds great." We both smile. "And I was hoping that if everything goes well we can have this many kids." I say holding up five fingers. Maya puts down four of my fingers and says "I want this many and if you're Lucky this many." She says putting up a second finger. I smile at her. "Aw your so excited to have a family with me." I kiss her cheek and she smile while turning her head kisses me. I kiss Mayas  neck and I start to leave hickeys all over. "You know those arent easy to hide why are you making my life so difficult." I smile and I suck kn her sweet spot and she starts turning into a whimpering mess. "Okay Fine I'll stop. She gives the death glare for a moment. "You're so annoying." "I just had to show people your mine." Maya sits on my lap wraps her hands around my neck lightly and says "I'm so close to fucking choking you. Watch what you say next."  I sit there for a moment. I see maya yawn and I smile. She lays her head on my shoulder while I rub her back. "I love you baby girl." Her face turns really red. "Baby girl?" "Yeah." She kisses me and says "I like it." She rests her forehead against mine and laughs. "I love your laugh." I then mimic her laugh. She stands up and says "It's not like yours is any better." She impersonates me laughing and we both start laughing.

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
We both get closer and closer laughing in each other's face. We get close enough to where I feel Lucas's breath. He says to me smiling "I feel like we should kiss." "No never!" I inch closer. "Never!" I get even closer. "Never!" I give lucas a quick peck. Lucas looks at me and smiles. "I love you Huckleberry." I look into his emerald green eyes. "I love you too short-stack." I punch Lucas in the arm "No more calling me that." "Never." I just look at Lucas and I smile.

20 MINUTES LATER

"Are you jealous of Spencer?" I say while rubbing his thumb across his cheek. He pouts and nods his head. "Well don't be. You're still my favorite." I chuckle a little. Lucas wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me. He puts his hand inside of my shirt. I start to moan into Lucas's mouth trying to tell him no. But he doesn't stop so I guess he thinks I'm enjoying it. But I don't push him away because I am enjoying it. He unhooks my bra in one swift motion and I pull away. "Okay that's enough. I don't think brad would be too happy if he woke up to that. I mean I couldn't care less but no." "I know I just thought the waist and above was fine." I laugh a little while shaking my head no. Lucas gets from on top of me and snuggle his hand into my chest. I run my hands through hair and he starts moaning while snuggling his head feeling into my chest. I stop touching his hair and he is still moaning. I flick the back of his neck to get him to stop. "I want affection not pain Maya." "Shut up." I grab him by his collar and kiss him. I pull away and I sit in his lap and lay my head on my shoulder.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS MY LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY HEALTH. IM SORRY TO CUT THIS BOOK SHOET BUT PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED FOR ME AND THEY THINK THAT IF IM LESS BUSY I CAN FOCUS ON MYSELF. IM SO SORRY