Boundaries

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I wake up to see Lucas's face and I smile. He looks more adorable when he's sleeping. I kiss Lucas a few times and he wakes up. He grabs me by my waist and kisses me passionately. "Wait Lucas aren't councilors coming at 7?" He nods. "What time is it?" "6:45." I think to myself oh shit. If the councilor sees me in his room I'm busted. I grab Lucas's sweats pants and hoodie and I throw them on. It wasn't because I was naked. I just didn't have any pants on and I wanted a hoodie because it's cold. We didn't have sex. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead. I hug him. "Text me once you get to your dorm. I want to make sure you're safe." "Okay huckleberry. I'll see you later." I see a councilor down the hall and I put my hood on and I practically run to my dorm. I get inside my room and my roommate is laughing at me. She says "I know that walk. That's the walk of shame. Did you two have sex?" "No we did not." I then take out my phone and I text Lucas.

M- I got to my dorm safe
L- Good I'll see you later short stack
M- Don't call me that huckleberry
L- sure thing short stack
M-I hate you 😘
L- I hate you more 😍

A FEW HOURS LATER
LUCAS POINT OF VIEW
I walk to Mayas dorm and I see that she's not there so I walk back to my dorm. I walk in and I see Maya looking through my things and I notice there is a pile of clothes next to her. I sit there and I watch to notice what she's doing. She picks up the clothes and starts walking towards the door until she sees me. "Hey." She says slowly as putting on her most innocent smile. "Are you trying to steal my clothes?" She looks around the room awkwardly. "I would have said yes if you didn't try to take half of my wardrobe." "Okay fine here." She gives me all my clothes back. "Why do you want my stuff because I look better in it then you do. I picked out all the clothes I think you look bad in." "Excuse me I actually think I look hot wearing this" I say picking up a shirt. "Think again." She tried to kiss me but I back up. "You really think you're going to get a kiss from me once you've made that snarky comment?" She nods and walks closer to me. "Nope." I walk past her and I put all of my clothes back. She comes behind me and wraps her arms around my waist. "At least let me have one thing." "You already have most of my hoodies why do you need more of my clothes?" She walks in front of me and says "Whenever I miss you I always put on your clothes. They smell like you. I know that's weird. I'm sorry that sounds creepy." I look at her for a moment and I hold her face. "That's adorable. I want to show you something." I pull out a box from under my bed and I open it and it's all the special moments I share with maya. Like the hat I got when we were in Florida, the ticket from when we went to the carnival and one of the polaroids from new years. I look at Maya and I see her smiling. I wrap my arm around Maya and I see kiss her cheek. She looks at me and smiles. "I'm happy you kept these." She lightly kisses me. I take out a shirt and I say to Maya "take it. It's my favorite but I trust you to keep it safe." She looks at me and shakes her head no. "You look too hot in your clothes for me to keep taking them." She kisses me and I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me. She starts to kiss down my neck. I grab Mayas butt and she squeals.

NOBODIES POINT OF VIEW
Maya kisses behind Lucas's ear and he moans her name. He tells Maya to stop and says "Maya I thought you wanted to wait?" "I do. I don't know what came over me." She gets off of Lucas and walks to her dorm. Maya and Lucas never got to far when ever they did it. Maya and Lucas probably did oral once every six months. Lucas felt weird about doing it.

GETS SLIGHTLY SEXUAL
YOU WERE WARNED

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I walk into my dorm and my roommate says "Another walk of shame. Somethings will never change?" "We didn't have sex. Close but no." "Let's bond over this tea you have with you and your boy toy." I roll my eyes and I say "it's nothing like that. I would never call him my boy toy. We are just casual. We are not ready to put a label on things." She sits there and smiles. "So what happened today?" "I guess my emotions took over and we almost had sex but he remembered I wanted to wait and I don't anymore sometimes it's just hard. I get my needs just as much as he does." "You're a virgin." I nod and I sit on my bed. She walks over to me and sits next to me on my bed. "I know we don't really know each other's but I think you need one of these." She hugs me. "Spencer?" "Yeah." I smirk while saying "I'm about to get my needs satisfied." She pushes me away while gagging.

I march to Charlies room and there is a girl talking to him. But course me being me I rudely interrupt and say "hi do you mind if I talk to him for a moment it's really important. Thanks." I say before she can answer. I open the door and she gets the hint to leave. Charlie looks at me surprised and says "well do you need something?" I sit on his lap and I pull at his hair. "You're not being very nice daddy." "I can say the same about you. I think my little slut needs to be punished."

He makes me sit over his lap and gives me a spanking and makes me count. "TEN DADDY!" He finally stops and sits me on his lap. I pout and he says "I know it hurts but you need to be punished." I nod my head. He says "open up." I open my mouth and he sticks his fingers in. "Who's daddy's slut." I try my best to say I am while my finger are in my mouth. "I can't hear." "Maybe if you took your fingers out of my mouth you could hear me." I see his eyebrows furrow as he says "you're really talking back to me. Get on all fours right now." I get in the bed and he takes my underwear off and he immediately penetrates me with three of his fingers. I moan while saying "daddy. I'm sorry for being a bad girl." He chokes me not too lightly but not to where I can't breath. "Whos my little slut?" "I am daddy. I am."

Let's just say there was a lot of cum. Good thing it wasn't my bed. Right after we finish I say "bye daddy." He pulls me onto his lap by my waist and says "do you have to leave." "Yes but text me in an hour and I should be free." I kiss his lips gently. I then trail to his neck and I make a hickey. I pull away and I see Charlie smiling. "Bye Charlie." "Bye Maya."

I'm walking back to my dorm and I check my phone and I have three missed called and text from Lucas.
L- Hey
L- Where are you I'm worried
L- Are you Okay

I walk into my dorm and say "guess what Spencer I just got." And then Spencer vigorously shakes her head no. I walk in and I see Lucas and say "I just got the most amazing news about my parents. They are coming for lunch in September." Spencer starts to laugh at my pathetic excuse. "So Lucas what are you doing here." "I just wanted to make sure you're safe. And know that I know I guess I should be leaving." He hugs me and I say "no stay. Spend time with me and Spencer. Right Spencer?" While looking at her phone she says "uh right."

"