Almost love

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I wake up and I get ready for the day. I sit on my bed thinking until Spencer comes in and says "you want to go to the store with me to get some school supplies. You know today is our last free day right." I nod my head. I take her hand as we walk off campus and she looks at me and smiles. When we get into the car Spencer keeps talking about Lucas. "Does he treat you right?" "Of course he does. He's nice. But I don't want to talk about Lucas. Tell me about yourself." She finally makes eye contact with me for a moment. "What do you want to know?" "Your favorite color, your favorite book, your favorite game, I want to know anything and everything about you." "Stalker much. Nah I know your kidding. My favorite color is periwinkle. Favorite book is better off friends. My favorite game is monopoly. I used to have a crush on my best friend but I soon learned that I was more into girls than guys but I'm willing to give both a try." I sit there for a moment processing everything. The car stops and I notice we are outside of the store. I step into the store and my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID and I see it's Lucas. Ignore his call and I text him instead.
M- I'm having fun I'll see you later
L- where are you do you want me to come and get you
M- Lucas I'm fine please don't worry about me
L- okay I'll see you later short stack
M- will you
L- I will because we need to talk
Spencer looks at me and I hold her hand and I smile. "How about we watch a movie tonight my bed." I start to laugh as I finish my sentence. "Sure why not."

LUCAS POINT OF VIEW
I'm hanging out with Charlie at the front of the school and I see two girls with sunglasses on walking towards the dorms. They get closer and I notice it's maya and her roommate. I walk up to maya "Hey." "Hi. Can I talk to you later?" "We'll see." She walks away and pretends like I'm not even there. I walk back up to Charlie and he says "damn man. She just pretended like you didn't exist. Oh the things I would do to her if she did that to me." "Don't talk about Maya like that. She is an amazing girl." "I know she is. That's why I'm asking her to lunch tomorrow." I walk away from Charlie. I call maya and she picks up for a second and then hangs up. That's her sign that she wants space from me. I soon get a text from maya.
M- stop please
L- stop what being worried about my girlfriend
M- we're casual. Don't put a label on me please. I don't want to be held down. Today I realized that I might miss a lot of my college experience if your holding me down but there is nothing going on between us.
L- Maya what are you saying
M- Maybe we should just enjoy each other's company
L- Maya talk I'm coming to talk to you

SPENCERS POINT OF VIEE
"Your friend seemed like he really wanted to talk to you." "He is fine." I look at maya and I notice her pacing. "What did you say to him." She just hands me her phone. She looks at me and says "do you think I made a good decision." "If that's what you want than I think it's a good decision." She hugs me. I hug her back. She looks into my eyes for a moment and she puts her hand on my cheek and kisses me. I slowly kiss her back. She pulls away and smiles. "So about that movie."

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
We sit on my bed cuddling watching movies for hours. I soon realize it's night and I change into my pajamas. I feel Spencer put her hands around my  bare waist and kisses my neck.I whimper and I turn around and I kiss her. She starts to take off her shirt  until the door knocks.

L- I'm outside

"Hey Spence I'm going to talk to Lucas I'll be back in five." "Okay."

I open the door and I see Lucas standing there. I walk out and I close the door behind me. "Hey Lucas." "Hey. I just want one good reason to why you want Charlie and not me." "Because if I asked him to fuck me against this wall he would." "You just want sex from and you want all the emotional stuff from me." I think for a moment and say "it's technically not sex since he didn't put his drill in me." Lucas pins me against the wall and kisses me. I jump up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "You're sexy when you're rough." "Are you rethinking your decision?" I smirk while saying "yeah a little bit." He kisses my pulse and I moan his name in his ear. "God Maya. Don't say my name like that." "Well I think little cowboy liked it." He stops and says "did you just name my member. I nod "that's little cowboy." I say pointing down. He weakly smiles "you're lucky I love you but you won't be able to see little Lucas today because you just named him." I pout while looking up at him "please." She kisses my lips and makes her way down to my collar bone. She licks her way back up to my ear and whispers "are you sure because it seems like little cowboy wants to play." She puts her hand over the spot and slightly moves it around and I start grunting. "Maya." "Lucas don't be afraid to moan." He moans in my ear and I smile. I stop and I say "sorry little cowboy but Mayas got to go." I say walking away. Lucas pulls my back by the waist and throws me over his shoulder. "Another day Lucas. We have class tomorrow." "But Maya." He whines like a little baby.

I pull him into the bathroom and I give him a quick hand job. "I hope you know that all your dignity is literally in the floor." I chuckles and says "shut up." He holds the back of my head and kisses me then says "thank you Maya." "Anytime Lucas." I help Lucas straighten himself out and while doing so he says "so are you going to stop doing things with Charlie if I can fulfill your sexual needs." I look up at him and say "yes sir." "Good." He says and kisses my forehead.

She hugs me while saying "Goodnight Huckleberry." I walk back into my room and I snuggle into Spencer's arms.

" I walk back into my room and I snuggle into Spencer's arms