Imagine

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I get on the bus and Lucas calls me.
M- Hey huckleberry
L- Hey
M- You know the point of me leaving is so I can take a break from everything and everyone
L- Oh I'm sorry
M- I guess it's fine for right now. How was class?
L- It was okay
M- Do you like Spencer? And don't say you don't to spare me my feelings. I'll be alright if you say yes.
L- No my heart is still aching from our break up.
M- Lucas stop you're making me feel bad. I really want to give you a hug right now.
L- Just throw on one of my hoodies you packed
I start to laugh a little. But I only packed one of Lucas's shirts. And most of the clothes in my suitcase are Charlies.
M- Lucas I have another question
L- Yeah
M- Why were you in Spencer's bed?
L- Nothing happened I was just comforting her
M- okay
There was an awkward silence
L- And Maya
M- Yep
L- You will forever be my blonde beauty
M- Hahurrr
I sniffle a little trying my hardest not to cry.
L- I love you
I hear him sniffle
M- Mi amour please don't cry
L- you started it
I laugh a little then I suck in a sharp breath trying not to cry
M- I'm going to miss you so much
L- I'm going to mis you so much more
M- goodbye Lucas
L- pleaee don't hang up
M- Lucas I have to
L- I love you
M- goodbye Lucas
L- goodbye my love
I try my hardest not to cry. Oh I'm going to miss him. But I've learned that love is a drug and being with Lucas isn't helping me.

I get off of the bus and I start to walk home. I get to the door and my heart starts beating fast. I haven't seen my parents in two years. I knock on the door and my mom answers. "Mom!" I tell as I run up to her and hug her. I hear dad say "kiddo!" And I run up to him. "I missed you guys." I say as I hug both of them again. My mom looks at me and says "so why are you here maya?" "I've been having some mental problems and I don't think it's best if I'm at school." "I'm glad you did that. You made the right decision babygirl. Do you want to see a therapist." I look at my mother for a moment "do I really have a choice?" She shakes her head no.

1 WEEK LATER
"Hey mom can Charlie come over? And before you ask I did ask my therapist and she said it was okay." She sighs and says "okay Maya. But you have to keep your room door open." I hug her.

Someone ring the doorbell and I try and get downstairs before someone else can get it. I get downstairs and my dad is introducing himself to Charlie. I walk back upstairs so it's not awkward when Charlie sees me. "Mayas upstairs in her room."

Charlie walks in my room and I smile. "Come here Maya give me a hug." I hug him. "I missed you Charlie." "I missed you too." He kisses the top of my head and I smile. "Maya you have to let go of me eventually."

Me and Charlie decide to watch a movie. I lay my head on his chest while looking up at him. "Why are you staring at me Maya?" "Because you're hot. Amazing. And beautiful. And you're wearing the clips I put in your hair." He just smiles while running his fingers through my hair. "Do you want anything to eat because I'm starving." "No stay with me I missed you." I kiss him then I walk away.

I come back with carrots chips and celery. I walk back into my room and Charlie records me and says "my girl." I throw a carrot at him and he catches it. I just shakes his head "that wasn't very nice Maya." He then puts his phone down and helps me put all the food down.

We lay back down and I check my snap and I see the video of me that Charlie took. I smile. I look at Charlie and I say "I'm happy you're here. It gets lonely sometimes." "Well I'm here now and I promise to visit you whenever I have the chance. And Maya is that my hoodie." I blush and I turn back around to look at the tv.

After an hour of talking to Charlie I start to get horny. I kiss him and I trail the kisses down his neck. "Charlie." "Shh Maya I already know." I'm so glad I wore a dress today. "Mm Charlie." I moan in his ear. "Maya you have to quiet down or your parents will hear us." I pant loudly in his ear.

My dad walks in and I pretend like I'm sleeping. "Is she okay." "Yeah I think she just needed some rest." "Okay. You can head home if you want." Charlie makes something up and says "she wanted me to stay in case she woke up." "Okay son. I understand." He walks out of the room and Charlie continues.

I cum all over his hands and Charlie licks it clean. "Thanks you Charlie." I bring him into a passionate kiss.

I fall asleep in his arms for real this time.

1 MONTH LATER
My therapist told me that I could talk to Lucas once every two weeks and the same goes for Riley. She wants me to go back to school but come back here after my classes. I call Lucas because today is Monday and I call him every other Monday.
M- Hey Lucas
L- Maya?
M- The one and only
L- I haven't heard from you since you left
M- that's because I couldn't call anyone and I now can call people once every two weeks so you better make this phone call worth it
L- Oh
M- Well hows it going tell me about you life tell me something
L- Spencer asked me out and I politely declined
M- Okay
L- So how are you you feeling any better
M- The days go by I'm still here so I guess you could say I am
L- I miss you
M- I miss you more. And that's not an understatement. I have nothing to do around here. The most I can do is watch tv. I don't even have cellphone privileges. But I discovered something fun recently. When it gets dark I sneak outside and I run through the back yard and then I lay down and I look up and the sky.
L- Your new discovery sounds like your new dream
M- No just my new hobby
L- Can I see you soon?
M- Sure huckleberry
L- Really?
M- Sure just close your eyes and imagine me in a white tank top and shorts
L- Bra or no bra
M- It amazes me how you still annoy me through the phone
L- I'm just kidding I know you don't have a bra on
M- If you keep saying dumb shit like this I'm going to hang up
L- No you're not you love me too much
M- Sadly you're right and by the way I have a bra on
L- Darn it
M- cowboy?
L- Yes
M- Never mind
L- No Maya tell me what's bothering you
M- It's nothing Lucas
L- Okay
There is a silence and it's not a awkward silence it's comfortable silence. Hearing him breath makes me feel like I'm right next to him.
L- Maya?
M- Shh I don't want to talk. I like the silence better
L- Okay
We sit on the phone for five more minutes until I say.
M- I have to go
L- Okay
M- I love you
L- I love you more
I've made up my mind. I'm going to listen to my therapist and go to school tomorrow.

 I'm going to listen to my therapist and go to school tomorrow