Chapter 13 Let Creeles Town Burn/The Bad Endings

# If you chose to sleep during the last night:

The next morning you woke up Ben, Sally, and Dee were gone you got up and left the house. there were bones and blood of people you once knew on the ground. It was deathly silent not one sound was made other than your feet made. You looked everywhere...eventually you ran into Devil Mephi:

Devil Mephi: "Look at what you did...You really messed this place up!!! (Y/N). Don't worry I'm not going to kill you...Oh no...That's for a certain someone waiting for you...Goodbye (Y/N)!!....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

You went to the river you saw Ben...Didn't have control over your own actions and walked towards him....

Ben: "I remember everything now.... I'm the original Ben, the one who died from drowning....I was stuck in my cursed form in those Creepypasta videos in the form of data. Eventually The Creator picked up my data and now I'm here stuck in those games and Fanfiction's as a simple character and you!!! Oh you!!! You just treated me as nothing but a simple character!!! You lied about being Friends!!! But you could never be friends with someone like me!!! If I could I would Kill You!!! Not here but out in the Real World!!! I killed your Siblings and Mother here and you didn't even shad a tear for them. And yes I KILLED EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS FANFICTION!!!! But that doesn't matter since the creator gave you a choice to chose whatever ending, and you would care!!! And start it over and over again!!! Your Lucky Reader....However I want you to fell exactly as I do.... Don't worry I'm not going to give you the game over....But something worse."

A loud sound is playing you can barley stand it as it get even more louder with each second...

Ben: "This Sound is the Sound of my Data going into you mind...Now what do you think Reader?! Now I'm the one calling all the shots and there is nothing you can do!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! You are mine to control now!!!YOUR THE LIER HERE!!!! YOU DESURVE THIS!!!"

The sound just keep on going until....

Ben: "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT...."

Devil Mephi: "You Problly know that I'm the Devil now..."

# He started to change into his Demon form:

The Devil: "THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE FOR YOU (Y/N). AS BEN SAID YOUR DESTINY IS TO SFURR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE DOWN IN HELL WITH ME!!! AND ONE DAY YOUR SOUL IN THE REAL WORLD WILL BELONG TO ME!!!"

Ben said nothing at first...

Ben: "Reader I'll be with you until the end of time."

You Died....

# If you chose that Yes were afraid during the last chapter:

Are you afraid (Y/N)?

Yes

The Devil: "HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU ARE A BIGGER COWARD THAN ME!!! AND THAT MAKES ME HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO TAKE OVER THE TOWN!!!"

The apocalypse happened in Creeles Town....All is lost and DEAD THANKS TO YOU.

GAME OVER