It's time to face "The Fear"

Dee: "(Y/N) it is time with these seven metals and a spell to activate the ritual, during this you will be sent into another demention need to go through each one of your "Fears" the Creepypastas to pass each level you will need to run to a pentagram to succeed to the next task, to active the holy powers and save the town form demons. but be worn this is very dangerous and if you get caught you will die and the town is doomed. Do you understand?!"

you nodded your head towards Dee. You were ready....

Dee: "Well then without further ado I'll say the spell now, "Saladem etes aroga es metnuj!!"

All seven metal fused together to create the Golden Metal.

Dee: "We have the golden Metal and it says, "The truth is in your mind, Have courage and face your fears."

Dee: "Now are you sure you want to do this?!"

You said yes.

Dee: "Okay then good luck (Y/N), "Efehc ed oasavni ed odom!!"

You went through all the run courses of Jeff the Killer, Laughing Jack, Slenderman, Rake, Sonic.Exe, Eyeless Jack and Smile Dog and did not stop or looked behind you and went through every pentagram, running until you reached the end of a dark hallway:

You faced all your fear it is now time for your reward:

You got the Absolute Holy Powers!!!

You soon woke up infront of Dees chair on the floor....Ben helped you up off the floor.

Dee: "Thank goodness!!! Your safe and you got the Absolute Holy Powers!!!"

Ben: "Wow!! (Y/N) I can feel hope redating off of you!! it gives me the hope I need. And I feel as though we put an end to the curse!!! Good job (Y/N)!!!"

Sally: "Yay!!! Our funny and stupid Ben is back!!!"

Dee: "Right you are Ben...Now as you have all done your parts you all can get some well disved rest....And I'll take care of the devil and seal him away and then the curse will be destroyed!!! But that's is my part. Now go to bed you three."

And since the first time you've entered this town, you got a present night's sleep.