Chapter 11 Reloading please wait...

After reloading the game it came back on at first everything looked okay until, the Fourth wall Demon started talking again:

Fourth Wall Demon: "WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW?!?! READER!!! I'M IN YOUR TITLE SCREEN!!! AND LAST FEW MINTUNES HAVE BEEN EARASED BY ME.....I'LL SEND YOU ALL BACK NOW AND I HOPE AND PRAY TO THE DEVIL THAT BEN REMEBERS WHO HE IS. SO HE CAN FREE US FORM THIS FANFIC!!!"

# You returned back to your last save point.

Ben: "I feel as though we already done this."

After passing Smile Dog, and going into there other room you found the Fourth Wall Demon gone in it place was a candle holder with the candles lit.

Ben: "I feel a strong since of Deja Vu here."

After going back to the other room with the strange lady you decided to talk to her.

Jane The Killer: "Do you want to know a secret?! Then come closer."

# You said yes.

Jane: "Don't go to sleep...Tomorrow can be worst than today."

Ben: "unfornuantlly I know that."

You went to were Slenderman was only to see he wasn't there. You guy moved to the next room. After going through all the hard ships you fainally made it to the last room. In this room there were three bed's prepared with a pipe organ in one corner, a table with books and scrolls and sitting throne chair was Dee.

Dee: "there you are!! I was wondering if you three were ever going to get here!!! Well I'm glad to see you three are okay. But now it time to get down to beissness and start the ritual to put an end to the curse."

Ben: "Hold up Dee you told us if we came here we could have our answers!!!"

Dee: "Your right I did say that...I've been here ever since this town was founded, and the first to find the prociy on this curse inside this very house!! The proifcy written by someone unknown, but it seem to have told the future and here we are!! And there is only one way to make this ritual complete the six metals stored around this town....I have the seventh metal here with me. By putting these metals together will execute the ritual."

Ben: "Why didn't (Y/N) tell us?! and why are they the only ones that can do this?! I mean (Y/N) just like us right?!"

Dee: "NO!! (Y/N) is from another domination called the, "Real World"!!"

Ben: "I thought we were the "Real World," So your saying we really don't exist?!"

Dee: "NO NO NO!!! Of course we exist just in a different world called CW Dementation!! And as for (Y/N) dementation, is far more informer that he can copy, paste, or even download....But don't put to much thought into Ben."

Ben: "Its kinda hard not to do that....And (Y/N) didn't even tell us!!!..."

Sally: "Ben we all made a promise to be friends forever!! and the was probably a good reason why they couldn't tell us!!"

Dee: "So (Y/N) if you have the metail we can begin the ritual, if not go and find them!!! the town is depeanding on you (Y/N)!!!"

# You have all of the metals.

Dee: "Good now let the ritual begin!!