Ben?!?!!

You walked to the front of the yard. Your Sibs were there. On your way back you looked at your phone it was one clock in the morning, just as you were putting it way:

Sib 2: "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE?! DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OKAY?!"

They sighed and gave you a hug, and started to cry.

Sib 2: "I'm sorry, I just cause I love you and don't want to see you get hurt. Now get inside and to the showers and go to bed. And no dinner, you can only have an apple or fruit."

Your other Sib just looked at you with disapproval and said:

Sib 1: "If I were them I would just send you sright to your room and lock it, you done mess up you little twit."

And walked back into the house. After you and Sib 2 walked back inside they gave you some medicine to help not for you to get sick, you then did what you had to and appogized to sibling 2. Then went to bed upset at yourself.

You awoke up to be in a meadow/Garden area?! You look around and saw a MLP Rainbow Dash, Ben, and Legend of Zelda's Link?! Needless to say you were confused and worried a bit but contuied onward anyways. You walked up to Ben and Link.

Link: "....."

Ben: "What a nice dream with a beautiful setting, with nice ponies and a cool guy. Oh! hi!! (Y/N)!

Link: "....."

Ben: "He's just as talkative as you are (Y/N)....."

Rainbow Dash: "Hi I'm rainbow Dash!! I can break the sound barrier. Its pretty neat if you ask me."

Twilight: "It always important to study! so keep on studying and everything will be just fine!!!"

Pinkie Pie: "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!!! Why aren't you playing!?! You should be happy in a place like this!!! I know Let's Eat Some Cake!!!!

As she desinded on you with a chainsaw:

Ben: "Pinkie......Leave them to me....

Ben scared you awake.